Thread: deca

history in the makin is offline Junior Member

Question deca

ok im runing a cycle of test e and jst got my hands on some deca should i put it into my cycle now and how long does deca take to kick in???

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    stats and cycle history

how long have you been on this cycle? how long do you plan on running it

this is my second cycle im running it for 12 weeks im at the end of week 2 my first cycle was sus250 got mad gains my diet an pct is in order

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    deca needs to be ran for at least 10 weeks, and needs to be stopped before the test stops, so I would say no.

well, you should run deca for a minimum of 10 weeks as its a long ester too and will take 4-6 weeks to fully kick in. and you will need to stop it at least a week before the test, so if you can run your cycle longer , then sure, add it in, if not, then hang on to it for next one

sweet brother's i will do i got it really really cheap i know it's not fake as i've seen it used b4 what do you think i can expect from a cycle of test e for 12 week my diet is now in order??

well depends on how your diet is set up and what your goals are

I put on 35 lbs on my cycle, but I was eating every 2 hours.... so it depends on your calorie intake, your training, your rest....etc you get the picture

yep yep im not working at the moment so all i do is eat train and rest im hoping for some impressive results i dont care if it's not all on the scales i want big looks an to turn heads lol you know how it is lol

LizzardSecond is offline Associate Member
    its hard to pinpoint what gains will be. Too many variables but set goals that are achievable and then it was a good cycle. My last cycle netted me 10lbs. This time includes the three month on period and the 4 month off period. People would say that is very good gains. I have a diet that is very good. I train 4 times a week hard.

Mathemetically you can figure if you add the deca now then you will end up in a 14 week test cycle and 10 week deca cycle. This is your choice, its 2 weeks too many from what I thought a last week when guys have been reccomending on this board I run a 16 week cycle, 12 weeks of test, 10 of deca and 4 winstrol . From what I understand winstol shuts your system off just as test would. So your probably fine.

You will need to get more test. You should always have a little extra when doing a cycle. I have broken bottles and amps and lost entire injections.

Thread Information