lxorl is offline Associate Member

Fina.... where is the strength??

I am 25... 6'2 200 I have been running EQ at 400/week for 5 weeks now, and am half way through my second week of fina... and so far I have not noticed any significant strength increases... I guess i feel a little stronger on some exercises, but my bench still is the same... Actually my bench never seems to get stronger no matter what... Is it still too early with the fina, or is the strength gains that everyone talks about with fina, a little exagerated? i usually finnish my bench workout with 245 for 2-4.... i was expecting to be up towards 275... is that a little wishful thinking??

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    curious to hear also, i usually hear about big strength gains from fina...hows your diet going? anyone help this lad? bump

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u say ur only 2 weeks into fina? Well it could take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks before u feel/see any effects of the fina. I didnt start feeling/seeing mine till almost week 5. Hang in there bro and be patient. It will come...

OG

durbin22 is offline Member
    I just started week 4 with Fina and nothing yet. Give it time.

Originally posted by durbin22
    I just started week 4 with Fina and nothing yet. Give it time.
    have you used fina before? I was under the impression that fina was quick acting and would start yeilding results within the first week...

someone pleas bump this.....

durbin22 is offline Member
    This is my first time using Fina. It takes about 4 weeks to kick in like Enanthate . Give it a couple more weeks. With some people it takes 5 weeks to kick in. I know waiting sucks but it will be worth it. Trust me.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, fina only lasts between 4 - 12 hrs in ur system. U need to saturate ur body with it to get to a consistant level. This could take 2 - 5 weeks. Have u started tasting it after u inject?

OG

never really tasted it.. but got a wicked case of the caugh, couff... i cant spell worth a shit....

well if it only lasts between 4-12 hours, and i inject usually at about 8pm then its not even in my system the next day in the gym??

also dont they usually say to only stay on fina for 4 or 5 weeks.. if it only starts working after 4 weeks and only stays in the system 4-12 hours, this doesnt really add up....

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    This is my 3rd week, ive noticed my squat going up, but not my bench. I just waiting to feel it kick in

Thread Information