thaiboxerfr is offline Associate Member

finally ready for second cycle... pls crituqe as u see fit!

OK ive posted before a couple months ago on a rough cycle i had planned.. ive revised it a lil bit to better fit my goals.. i ran a cycle of just test-e early in the year and the results were great, i started at 205 lbs and gained a solid 35 lbs.. ive kept about 25 of those lbs.. yes i know i wasnt near my natty limit but i went ahead with it anyways and i came out just fine, kept my diet in check, my training was awsome, not really any sides cept a lil acne on my back, which went away! i wanna try another cycle with a lower dose test and throw in some tren as well.. heres my prev. cycle

week 1-13 test-e 600mg\week
    week 1-13 liquidex .25-.5mg\day
    PCT week 1-4 20mg nolva\day
    20mg aromasin \day

THIS CYCLE: i wanna do this..

week 1-12 test-c 500mg\week
    week 1-12 tren-e 400mg\week
    week 1-12 liquidex .25-1mg\day as needed...

PCT:

week 1-4 20-40mg nolva\day
    20-40mg aroma\day

i hear u should never ever run tren by itself. is this cycle to xtreme for my second cycle? is it a good cycle for me? heres my stats..

23 yrs old. im 6`4 230-235 lbs havent had a bf test in a while but im guessing around 10 percent.. looking to drop it down to 6-8 percent i wanna be a lean 225

what u guys think??

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    Might I suggest a nice Test/Deca /Dbol for your first stack bro.
    Deca is great for mass and the dbol will give you a nice kick start.
    Tren is a pretty big Bear, and you should have a few more cycles under your belt first. just my .02 Bro

Oh, never run Tren E until you know how you react to it. Could be 4 ta 6 weeks of hell bro. Start with Tren A if you just gotta run Tren

u know i was thinkin about deca and dbol too, i was leaning toward tren tho cuz my sides on the test were really non existent..

How you do on test has nothing to do with how you will react to tren . You may want to check out the sideeffects of tren more.

A deca /test/dbol would give you great gains ( even though I think at your age) you could make those same gains with good diet. But since this is your second cycle, the horse is outta the barn now, so I guess there is no way of talking you out of this cycle

Rethink the tren bro. It will still be around when its time. Dont sell a good test/deca cycle short. Thats a hellova stack!

yea, im very open to any suggestions im not as thick headed as u might think lol... ive been hearing al ot of the same.. save the tren for later cycles, etc etc... so i think ima look into deca .. i really like how deca sounds because of the join lubrication it has.. ive had friends run deca in the past and they say its amazing..

im guessing a good deca dose while on test is around 400mg\week? its a long ester right? so injections 2x a week?

o and yes, the horse is outa the barn haha, as people on the forums say when u first start.. ive fallen to the dark side pretty hard, i love the stuff!

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I would NEVER do tren for a second cycle
    even worse, I would NEVER do TREN E for the first time with Tren

do the test /deca that will give you nice mass

Yea 400mg would be fine. Shot every 3.5 days, and yes you can mix the deca and test in the same syringe.

cool so instead of the tren i think ima do deca ... i followed everyones advice on my first cycle and it came out really really good, way above what i thought it would be... thanks papa smurf, and T-Mos.. ima go with deca and dbol this time around.. maybe in the future ill go for a tren a and test cycle... one more bulking cycle couldnt hurt just gives me more to work with ya know? thnx again guys!

AllPumpedUp is offline Junior Member
    yeh man going right to tren e and at a 400mg EW dose?? thats insane you need to do Tren A first off to see what kind of sides you get! It will not be the greates to find out 5 weeks in you are having a bad reaction and still need 3-6 weeks to get the sides to taper

Thread Information