Flash is offline New Member

Talking help an oral virgin decide what to put in his mouth first

whats up guys. I'm in the works of planning my next cycle and I've decided to use an oral for the first time. I'm not sure which to go for though. I only want to use 1 oral and test. I plan on using each individually to see how I respond to each. I just wanted some opinions on what I should go for first. So what do you guys think is more fun?

A) dbol @ 50mg a day
    B) winny @ 50mg a day
    C) Anavar @ 50 mg a day

Im sure somebody is gonna say "what are your cycle goals?". Well, its going to be a cutting cycle, and If I go with dbol I'll be using .5mg of liquidex a day.

Kullman is offline Member
    if your goal is to cut then I would go with the winny. i like anavar a lot but I think winny would be best for cutting. d-bol would be out of the question imo.

Kull

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    take the anavar with an injectable

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    ok bro, heres the inevitable question; what are your stats?

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    kev, nice avatar. cutler beat em.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm with you Dane, Ronnie had him with traps, but traps don't win you a Sandow.

current stats:
    6'-0"
    188lbs
    9% B.F.

looking to get to 6% and then try to keep @ 7 post cycle.......fucking hard to get that last bit of fat off and keep it off.

flash , i promise i will answer your question, but first, let me take care of these jokers.

jay beat ronnie??????? come on guys, coleman is in a league all his own. when ronnie turns around the stage is all but empty save for him. in my avatar ronnie is letting all his air out in order to his relaxed front pose . his mass is unparalleled, the most massive body builder , from head to toe, ever! i like jay , but ronnie is the definition of HUGE! LOOK ATTHE PIC BRO! jay looks like a little kid next to ronnie!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU DIDNT JUST SAY THAT!
    Last edited by bigkev; 11-15-2001 at 01:26 AM.

bro, 6' 188# at 9% bf, is pretty damn lean. why not try to bulk up some. be 200 lbs at 9% bf? are you cutting up for a show?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Orals are very harsh on your body it sounds to me with winnie being one of the worst . you wanna cut fina and eq. if you dont mind the side effects of winnie sub the eq with the winnie

The Iron Game Guest
    "help an oral virgin decide what to put in his mouth first"

Depends on whether you wanna spit or swallow

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    Same flash as the AF board I asume?

I would put the old fat dbol in my mouth, at 50mg/day, its lots of fun, but you have to swallow, you can't just suck it and roll it in your mouth.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

FLASH

if you do a good job i'll be nice and tap you on the head when it's time.hey, how's your gag reflex?don't worry i'm not a gay guy bro,(incase you are homophobic), i just play one in this post!!

I knew this post woul bring a few of you "fitness enthusiasts" out of the closet hehehe.

anyway, Im a sprinter, and use as more for performance benefits, but looking good doesnt bother me either. anyway, Ive noticed that as my weight approached 195 on my last cycle, my anaroebic endurance and recovery from anaroebic activity was getting shitty. so, I like the idea of 185-190 @ 7%...........

I am still leaning towards dbol with a hypocaloric diet.

can anyone verify winny's ability to tighten the skeletal system via thickening of ligaments(not tendons)??

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Alright BigKev, wanna fight? (nevermind, you'll crush me in 5 seconds).

I duno, i know Ronnie has just got plain size, and if size is all that matters, than sure give it to him. But look at symmetry, cuts, vascularity...and Jay has got him beat. Ronnie is just straight BIG! But i thought to win a competition , you must be the most cut, dialed in competitor on the stage...hell if we're going for size....why not give it to Gunter Schlierrkamp??

Bring it!

Mike Guest
    Come on guys - porr guys needs his question answered

Alright bud - firtst off dont do a dbol only cycle if you are looking to cut - hell dont do a dbol only cycle regardless.

Second - you need to get used to injectables. Dont worry bout this only do oral stuff - that's crap. Think about what your goals are and plan accordingly. Deal with the minor consequences of having to inject later - when you do it you'll notice it is MUCH easier than you thought and much less scary than all the implications.

But of the choices you have presented I would say winny is by far going to be the most effective for what you are trying to acheive - you can do this by itself or more productively, with others.

sorry. I probably wasnt clear enough. I'll be on test(500mg/wk) and an oral. this wont be my first cycle. I hated tren (super bad acne and depression), and gained weight but no strength on EQ, and abso-fuckin-lutely love test. So I'm gonna test out some orals next.

Thread Information