fitfreak6 is offline New Member

Last minute questions, need advice!

Okay, doing 500mg test e, 250mg deca . Here are the last minute questions.

1- To help with getting the gear out (I have heard my gear is already hard to pull out), I have seen where it is advised to pull the amount of cc's air into the syringe then put syringe into the gear, push the air out, then draw gear into syringe. If this is true, what do I do when it is time to get the second compound into the syringe? I wouldnt want to accidentally shoot my test into my deca!

2- I bought some sterile cottonseed oil as I have heard this can help with easing the injections (I think this stuff probably has a high BA content as I have heard it is painful). So first how many cc's would I use with 1.5cc's of gear? Second, do you guys even recommend this, if so should I pull it into the syringe first or last?

3- I have kept my gear in the fridge up until now, I have hear this is not nessacary, but I was advised if it might be a while it is not a bad idea. Should I take it out and let it warm up a bit before trying to pull it into the syringe? And once I have it in the syringe how warm should I try to get it, and whats the best way to get it warm?

Thanks, and wish me luck!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    1-inject air into each vial first, then draw each compound.
    2-I doubt you need to cut the shot with test e and deca .
    3-keep it at room temp.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Keep it in room temp bro. And yes pull back on plunger and get air in it before stabbing the rubber stopper. This will give it a vacuum affect when you go to draw the liquid. As far as pulling two compounds... I have never done this.... I'm sure someone can touch on this.

Thread Information