john1181 is offline Associate Member

t-3 and estrogen control questions

Hello fellaz..hows everything? good i hope..anyway, i just started on a new cycle with tren ace, test prop, winny, proviron ...i cant get my hands on any adex or any of the other ai's...only nolvadex wich i dont wanna take with tren...is there any way around any of this?
    also, how much t-3 /day is needed in conjunction with 100mg/day of tren? is it 2.5mcg split into 3 doses evenly?i remember something like that.
    i appreciate any advice...thanks

cycle:

1-10 test prop 100mg/day
    1-10 proviron 100mg/day
    3-10 tren ace 100mg/day
    3-10 winstrol 70mg/day

should i just drop the winny to 50mg/day? its my first time using winny

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    50mg a day is enough as long as its inj.

how about the tabs? are there the same effects coming from the injectable and the oral?

binder is offline Member
    why are you waiting to start the tren ?

because i havent resolved the problem with having no AI...i cant run nolvadex

binder is offline Member
    ok, i'm lost.

so you don't have an AI so you can't start tren in the begining? i would run tren in the begining and stop it early if you were doing only 7 weeks of it.

doesn't matter when you use it, you don't have an AI either way. You do'nt need an AI to run tren. Done many tren cycles without adex.

Which winstrol tabs do you have that allows a 70mg dosage? Usualy it's found in 25mg and 50mg which would be any combination in a 25mg interval. If it's your first time for winstrol I would start with 50mg. You can always up it after a week of use if you do'nt have any problems.

binder is offline Member
    also, 7 weeks of winstrol is pushing it for time on an oral. I personally won't run winstrol longer than 4 weeks.

the winstrol i dont have yet..thats why i was asking the differences between the injectable and the oral..what about the conversion of the test into estrogen woulnd that be a big problem with the tren ?

anybody?

binder is offline Member
    that is dependant on your body and the dosage of test. Tren shouldn't affect it. I'm almost certain that gyno caused from tren is from increased prolactin.

you do lose some with the oral, but if you've ever done winstrol injections you'll choose oral. I'll never inject that stuff again. Test prop doesn't even come close to the pain you get with a suspension like winstrol.

I had about the same results with oral and injection. I'll continue with oral after that first cycle of injections.

Xaxa sorry to hear that..test prop doesnt hurt a bit...test enanthate on the other hand was sick the muscle at the injection site would always become hard and hurt like hell for 4-5days..im using testilic and its the best prop i used by far..almost like water..so i guess im gonna go with oral..so i should just take the tren but ad some cabergoline 2x's a week..but the question is what should i use for the test? 100mg/day does def aromatise...im thinking of switching the tren to 600mg/primo that wouldnt have much of a difference in gains from the tren.

binder is offline Member
    caber is pretty good. i usually don't run caber until i start having sexual side effects though.

test prop, 75 or 100mg per day is good. If you've used it before and you're ok with it and tren then 100mg per day. I usually drop my test if i'm using it with tren. Not as much is needed because tren does good work.

I couldn't advise on the primo. Never used it. I had great results with tren so i stick to it.

nice so u think 100mg of prop eod or 50mg/day isnt gonna aromatise?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    Which winstrol tabs do you have that allows a 70mg dosage? Usualy it's found in 25mg and 50mg which would be any combination in a 25mg interval. If it's your first time for winstrol I would start with 50mg. You can always up it after a week of use if you do'nt have any problems.
    you can get winny tabs in 10mg's. I agree 50mg ED oral winny for 4-6 weeks would be ideal.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by john1181 View Post
    nice so u think 100mg of prop eod or 50mg/day isnt gonna aromatise?
    that's 350mg test each week. It really depends on the person. I was handling 700mg test p, 700mg tren a, 700mg anadrol each week without any problems. Others i know get sides and problems with just 250mg of test each week.

If you are using test P you can adjust your dosages and it's short acting which is good in the case of getting sides. I would use a light AI just in case from teh start and you should be good. I alwyas run .25 mg arimidex ED from the start of my cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    you can get winny tabs in 10mg's. I agree 50mg ED oral winny for 4-6 weeks would be ideal.
    ah, i did not know that. Only places i've gotten them from have them in 25mg. Never got stuff from someone that offered the 10mg tabs. I'm new to the tabs though. I was using suspension for the longest time.

i ordered 800mg/w for 2months of pharmacuetical primobolan straight from the pharmacy..should be good...im gonna save the tren ace for the last month of my cycle..

for now its gonna be:
    1-10 test prop 100mg/day
    1-10 proviron 100mg/day
    1-8 primobolan 800mg/week
    1-8winstrol 50mg/week
    7-10 tren ace 100mg/day

right now im gonna stick to nolvadex and switch off to .5mg/day of adex at least 10days before the tren starts..this is going to be an amazing cycle

Thread Information