Thread: test/deca. var?

the big two-one is offline New Member

test/deca. var?

hey guys. i'm really considering doing a cycle of test and deca . only thing is, i don't know if i should use e, cyp, or prop. i've read some ppl saying different things. my cycle would look something like this:

Test (?)-400mg/wk: week 1-11
    deca-200-400mg/wk: week 1-9 (i've been told to stop it 2 weeks before the test because the deca can shut down your natty test)
    PCT will start in week 14. Now here's where i'm not real sure again. Clomid or Nolva? I've heard both. I was thinking Nolva at 20 mg a day. some have said to use it at 40, 30, 20 a day for 3 weeks respectively. what do you guys think? i've also been told to use nolva at a low dose throughout the whole cycle and kick it up for PCT to really try to prevent gyno.

Also, I really want to add some Var into this cycle to try to cut a little at the end. what's you're thoughts on that? never used it before, but i had a bad reaction to winny, and i've read var is a little safer.

My diet is kept in check and is very clean. My girl is a tutrionist and hooks me up. so i don't really know except that it's a high protein/low fat diet. All i really know for sure, is she's got me eatin a shit ton of bison. If you haven't tried bison meat, you're missing out. 100 times better than beef

I'm 5'9, 185, 11% bf. Any kind of critique, comments, suggestions, experiences with a cycle like this would be helpful. I really need some help with the PCT stuff and how to add Var into this. Thanx Bros.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    how old are you?

is this your first cycle?

if not, what were your other cycles

Why 11 weeks instead of the normal 12?

what is your planned PCT for this cycle

Test E or Cyp are the same.....no difference, twice a week shots
    Test Prop, needs to be injected everyday or EOD at least

First off i'd like to say thanks for clearing up the test question. i'll just go with e cuz it's easier for me to get and it's only pinned twice a week lol. and you're right, that's a typo, it's 12 weeks for the test, and 10 for the deca . my bad bro. what about the deca though? what should my dosage be? i've heard as low at 200 and as high as 400.

i'm 26. i've done 3 cycles. i did 2 test only and one test/d-bol/winny. but i had to stop the winny cuz i had a bad reaction. blood pressure went real high, cholesterol shot way up. my doc told me to cut the winny out and i'd be fine. i'm pretty open with him, so instead of telling me no, he usually just gives me some pretty good info. but he said he didn't know about any of my new questions cuz he hasn't kept up on AAS.

I was planning on doing the Nolva for PCT, but not sure how to. i've been reading about it, but i'm confused. some ppl are saying to start it 2 weeks before and continue throughout, some say just take it after. so everyone's help is appreciated here.

My first 3 cycles were done under the supervision of an old lifting coach. like he helped me get the gear, shoot it, helped with PCT. so it was all taken care of him and i didn't worry about it. trust the man with my life so i never questioned. i did the same cycles as him. unfortunetly, that hurt me in the long run, as i've done a few cycles, but not too sure on how to set one up. i mean i know test is the base for just about any cycle.

deca dose is up to you

200 is the low end and considered for joint relief only
    400 is a good mass building dose for a beginner

PCT is run AFTER the cycle, thus the name, POST cycle Therapy

here read this and see if it helps
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=349581

Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it. But my take on what Swifto is saying is, i should take a AI during my cycle, so for 12 or 14 weeks? and then switch to a Clomid and Nolva for PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by the big two-one View Post
    Thanks a lot for your help. I really appreciate it. But my take on what Swifto is saying is, i should take a AI during my cycle, so for 12 or 14 weeks? and then switch to a Clomid and Nolva for PCT?
    The AI during the cycle is if you are prone to gyno, or are worried about water retention or get signs of gyno. you don't HAVE to use it, but I would have one on hand in case

Nolva/Clomid is a basic standard PCT and YES you need both.....

the HCG is optional and up to you

ok, so how's this look?

Test E- 400mg/week: week 1-12
    Deca - 400mg/week: week 1-10
    Var- 40 mg/day: week 7-12
    Arimidex - .5mg/day: week 1-14
    Clomid- 100 mg/day: week 14-17
    Nolvadex - 20 mg/day: week 14-17

I'm not sure if i'm prone to gyno, so does a better safe than sorry approach work with AI's?

Thread Information