Mikebodybuilder2005 is offline New Member

Test. Prop.. cycle, how often and how much

Hi, i've been bodybuilding 20 years and i'm getting ready to start my first cycle of Test Prop. for the first time, where should i give the injection, how much, and how often, sorry but i have no clue about steriods thanks for ur feedback.. mike

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    stats?

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Firstly welcome to AR,
    stats please.
    Weight
    Height
    bf%

I gotta ask why are you running test prop instead of test e or c?

And what do you have for pct?

well, the guy i'm ordering from said he like it best.. is it not a good choice for my first cycle?

ektome is offline New Member
    Yeah, it would help to see stats but if you have been at it for twenty years I would imagine that you could pump something like Test-Enan.. and get amazing results. Im pretty sure that test-p is a daily deal. Wont go into total dose because I wouldnt want to lie to ya..
    Good luck bro if your body looks like a 20 year body builder than Im sure you will have some pretty exciting results.

ektome is offline New Member
    Dont forget PCT bro. dont want to mess up 20yrs of hard work.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Once again stats please

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikebodybuilder2005 View Post
    Hi, i've been bodybuilding 20 years and i'm getting ready to start my first cycle of Test Prop. for the first time, where should i give the injection, how much, and how often, sorry but i have no clue about steriods thanks for ur feedback.. mike
    I just started a week ago running 100mg EOD...your gonna need at least 5 10ml bottles of this stuff, I'm already down half a bottle. MUST rotate injection sites because Prop is painful. Does not bother my ass too much but totally jacks my delts up for 3 days(within hours of shooting it too)...and those are the only two sites I will pin. Taken 4 shots, so far gained about 5 lbs and veins on arms are beginning to thicken, cannot wait to see what it does in another month!

Mike how soon are you wanting to start? I would look into a long ester and utilize the info on this website to see what you are getting into.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    I would NOT suggest Test Prop for y oru first cycle,

but if you want information from us, then we do need your stats in order to advise you correctly PLEASE

weight
    bodyfat %
    diet
    PCT planned
    goals for doing this cycle

ok, my stats are i'm 45 years old, been working out for over 20 years natually never use anything more than whey protien and Creatine, got a good solid build good foundation , my arms are 19", chest around 54 i guess waist is 36 , thighs are 29" i think.. but the reason i was asking i don't to much about what to start with, and i have a supplier here that i think i can trust , he suggested it for me, he said it was a 10 week supply for around $200.00 maybe a little more that that but somewhere around.. he said he likes it cause it makes him feel good and aggressive and just plainly makes him feel better.. he also says he only takes 1cc once a week, i was thinking that was a lowe dose but like i said i'm not sure about steroids .. i'm wanting to know more , need to know if i'm getting ****** off or not. i would appreaciate anyones replys.. if anyone could guide me in the right direction i would appreaciate it.. where to buy online ect..... trust worthy that is.. what to buy ect.... but thanks for listening.. later..

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea id def wouldnt go with prop for first one,, get some e or cyp. And if hes tellin you he only takes 1cc a wk of prop he doesnt really know what hes doin.

ya that's whats got me concerned

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    please take a few minutes to READ THE RULES !! You can not discuss prices, or ask where you can buy illegal substances on the open board.

If u also take the time to read the stickies at the top of this forum section, you will learn everything you are asking

start here: Test beginner cycle info
    Last edited by T-MOS; 06-16-2009 at 11:02 AM.

Thread Information