ArianBordbar is offline New Member

Gear on hand(part 2)! need advice champs!

On hand:
    600 Dianabol (they came free)
    3x 10ML Testosterone E
    Lots of Nolvadex
    Lots of Clomid

Multivitamins, taurine, fish oils, L glutamine, all other required supplements.

6'1, 242 lbs, 18% BF.

Bench: 285 lb
    Squat: 475 lb
    All other lifts are on the same level, nothing is lacking.

I posted a few weeks ago, was told to wait till my body fat drops a little bit, so I did. I feel like I'm ready. I took everybodys advice last time, this time I just want advice on what not to do etc. I am going to do it regardless, so please don't tell me it's early. I am planning on a 12 week test E cycle at 500/week 2x week.

Will eat around 4500 calories(close to 4k) and 350 g/protein minimum.
    I will most likely drop that body fat 2% more before I start(about 10 days), because I have to still buy the needles.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    whats your ? then

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    15 % bodyfat and under is the SAFE way to use steroids ....18 is still a bit high

Yeah that's what everybody says Tmos, thanks! I will be dropping 2 more % to around 15-16 before I begin. ChuckT, I don't really have a question, I'm opening myself and my cycle up to critique from experienced and knowledgeable members of this forum. This will be my first time using any drug(Have never even tasted alcohol or smoked anything, ever) so I'm a bit nervous.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    I believe 18 is his age also.

19. Close enough though. I've been an athlete all of my life, football/track through high school, in the military now, 295 PT scores, etc. I didn't start lifting last week, I've been active all my life. Hiking since I could remember, etc.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Being active in sports and military has nothing to do with whether you should use any steroid or not. It's still to young.

I am not going to grow anymore, I'm 6 inches taller than my mom and 5 inches taller than my dad, broader shoulders and about 100 lbs heavier than him and his brothers. The only reason people mention age is because thare are still natural gains to be had, I'm pretty much capped.

c-Z
    OK do what you want. It's your body not mine. And I'm not going to try and tell you what to do and not do because you have this idea because your "capped out" that that is the only reason kids at your age shouldn't be doing steroids . There is more to it my friend. Obviously you haven't spent enough time researching and can guarantee that you will get no help from this community knowing you are only 19 and trying to do a cycle.,

Quote Originally Posted by ArianBordbar View Post
    I am not going to grow anymore, I'm 6 inches taller than my mom and 5 inches taller than my dad, broader shoulders and about 100 lbs heavier than him and his brothers. The only reason people mention age is because thare are still natural gains to be had, I'm pretty much capped.
    Really....WOW, you should get a job in genetics if you can tell that your growth plates are already fused and that NOTHING in your body has any more growth potential...THAT'S AMAZING !!!!!

Growth plates do not fuse NATURALLY until your MID 20's (that means 25 or after) You have NO clue what is still growing and developing in your body that may be VERY VITAL to your future health...Height isn't the ONLY things that are dictated by growth plates !!

but hey, BY ALL MEANS shut down your already HIGH amounts of hormones, who needs them right......and Fuse your growth plates on your own.....

Do you have any clue how many YOUNG kids start steroids thinking they know their body and know what they are doing ONLY to come back here years later when their life REALLY begins and REGRET screwing themselves up and wondering why they have LOW TESTOSTERONE before 25??? I see at least a dozen on here EVERYDAY !!! but what do we know

Enjoy your premature hormone levels, your Erection Dysfunction at 25 and libido issues just because you wanted to gain 10 more pounds....ENJOY!!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    too young.
    NEXT?

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Really....WOW, you should get a job in genetics if you can tell that your growth plates are already fused and that NOTHING in your body has any more growth potential...THAT'S AMAZING !!!!!

Growth plates do not fuse NATURALLY until your MID 20's (that means 25 or after) You have NO clue what is still growing and developing in your body that may be VERY VITAL to your future health...Height isn't the ONLY things that are dictated by growth plates !!

but hey, BY ALL MEANS shut down your already HIGH amounts of hormones, who needs them right......and Fuse your growth plates on your own.....

Do you have any clue how many YOUNG kids start steroids thinking they know their body and know what they are doing ONLY to come back here years later when their life REALLY begins and REGRET screwing themselves up and wondering why they have LOW TESTOSTERONE before 25??? I see at least a dozen on here EVERYDAY !!! but what do we know

Enjoy your premature hormone levels, your Erection Dysfunction at 25 and libido issues just because you wanted to gain 10 more pounds....ENJOY!!
    Excellent.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    19. Close enough though. I've been an athlete all of my life, football/track through high school, in the military now, 295 PT scores, etc. I didn't start lifting last week, I've been active all my life. Hiking since I could remember, etc.
    All his 19 years? LOL
    I have shirts older than you.
    When you are 30 you will realize how STUPID you where at 19, guaranteed.
    Anyone over 30 disagree with me?

BTW your doctors are going to love you for the future car/house payment you will make for them due to being on dyalisis and a sh*t load of other things that will be wrong with you before you reach 40.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-15-2009 at 05:38 PM.

heytodd is offline New Member
    I truely have to agree with all thats said here. You are though are very smart individual, reading your comments. Are you sure your ready to ruin your receptors this early in hte game? My strong advice: wait, wait, wait. Do different weight variations you will see mad gains from just mixing up your routine.

jonnsbig is offline Junior Member
    WOW are you serious? Relax and let your body natural chemicals work, trust me you have lots of muscle potental at that age.

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer

idno how you have the patience T, lol

I stated in my opening post that I'm here for advice from more experienced and more knowledgeable members than myself. That right there should make it pretty clear that I'm not coming in with a know it all attitude, right? Why are you making sarcastic remarks when I simply stated that I'm taller than both my parents and their siblings. I don't have you be a geneticist to understand that my potential past what I have is limited. I could be and am probably wrong, but you are jumping at me like I'm offering to inject your kids with AAS or something. I understand most of you deal with idiots on a daily basis, and just assumed I was one as well. I figured you'd all tell me I'm too young, and you're probably right. I'm just getting tired of sitting at this plateau where I'm not getting any stronger. I know I'm eating right, and I posted my diet in another thread I made a few weeks ago. I was under the impression that you use AAS when you hit your natural potential, in order to help you break through a plateau. I will upload some pictures soon, maybe you will judge better off of pictures rather than typed text.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    This kid needs to read my TRT thread................................ He'll soon be one of us!!!!!!!!!! muahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

c-Z
    Just because you "reached that plateau". Doesn't put you in the running for a cycle.... There is a correct way. And an incorrect way. And age is part of the correct way. Running it at your age runs risks. And this is all coming from "more knowledgeable members than yourself". If you know your age is to young. Then why bother posting. You know everyone is going to give you crap about your age?

Upload pics? I'm going to try and put this as nicely as I can. Because honestly myself and others have wasted way to much time in this thread... NO ONE GIVES A F*CK about your pics. OR WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE or WHAT NATURAL POTENTIAL PLATEAU you HIT. YOUR TO F*CKING YOUNG! IF you want to F*ck yerself up. And set yerself up for failure. Then so be it. As stated before you won't get input from anyone in this community.

I'm done with this stupid bullsh*t. Tell the docs I said hi.

I stated in my opening post that I'm here for advice from more experienced and more knowledgeable members than myself. That right there should make it pretty clear that I'm not coming in with a know it all attitude, right? Why are you making sarcastic remarks when I simply stated that I'm taller than both my parents and their siblings. I don't have you be a geneticist to understand that my potential past what I have is limited. I could be and am probably wrong, but you are jumping at me like I'm offering to inject your kids with AAS or something. I understand most of you deal with idiots on a daily basis, and just assumed I was one as well. I figured you'd all tell me I'm too young, and you're probably right. I'm just getting tired of sitting at this plateau where I'm not getting any stronger. I know I'm eating right, and I posted my diet in another thread I made a few weeks ago. I was under the impression that you use AAS when you hit your natural potential, in order to help you break through a plateau. I will upload some pictures soon, maybe you will judge better off of pictures rather than typed text.
    sorry if I sound harsh, but my words are still true !!

The DAMAGE that you can do to your body is NOT WORTH the gains you MAY make.

You have 5 more years BEFORE your body is mature enough to go through what steroids will do to you

Take that time and look at the other things FIRST and give them a chance to work

change your diet for a full YEAR !!! get it approved by the diet gurus here.
    change up your workouts for a YEAR!! maybe you are over training...maybe you need a full MONTH off from the gym

You break through plateaus by doing those things first .

We are not here to STOP YOU from using steroids, we are here because we CARE about your HEALTH and because we have been down the road you are going and trying to SAVE you from doing damage that you don't need to do

you wanted advice, you got it, the advice is DO NOT USE STEROIDS right now

the advice was, Have PATIENCE and work on the other avenues that you NEED to fix first , and not overnight, but over TIME

what you do from here is UP TO YOU

good luck.......if we didn't care, we wouldn't say a word to you

c-Z
    Bro. I respect T-mos most here....Anytime I have a question he has the answer. Like stated we are only telling you to wait because we care. Sorry if i seem harsh.. But saying the same thing everyday just gets to me sometimes..... And most people don't want to listen. But bro. it isn't worth the risk. Give it a few years.

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    sorry if I sound harsh, but my words are still true !!

The DAMAGE that you can do to your body is NOT WORTH the gains you MAY make.

You have 5 more years BEFORE your body is mature enough to go through what steroids will do to you

Take that time and look at the other things FIRST and give them a chance to work

change your diet for a full YEAR !!! get it approved by the diet gurus here.
    change up your workouts for a YEAR!! maybe you are over training...maybe you need a full MONTH off from the gym

You break through plateaus by doing those things first .

We are not here to STOP YOU from using steroids, we are here because we CARE about your HEALTH and because we have been down the road you are going and trying to SAVE you from doing damage that you don't need to do

you wanted advice, you got it, the advice is DO NOT USE STEROIDS right now

the advice was, Have PATIENCE and work on the other avenues that you NEED to fix first , and not overnight, but over TIME

what you do from here is UP TO YOU

good luck.......if we didn't care, we wouldn't say a word to you
    Couldnt have said it better myself. Oh and by the way bro I am also in the Military and guess what? My buddy was just randomly tested for steroids!!! Most will say they do not test but trust me bro they can and they do, rarely but it does happen. If you care about your career you should steer clear from putting anything illegal in you body. Just my .02. So like T said change up your diet and routine any you WILL grow.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    You are too young for steroids . You will seriously screw yourself up.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    19. Close enough though. NOT I've been an athlete all of my life, Your ONLY 19, LOL
    [
    I am not going to grow anymore, BS, maybe not taller but you are still growing. I'm 6 inches taller than my mom and 5 inches taller than my dad, broader shoulders and about 100 lbs heavier than him and his brothers. The only reason people mention age is because thare are still natural gains to be had, NOT I'm pretty much capped. Defiantly NOT read what was given to you.
    You also say you KNOW you are eating right. Total BS, post your diet. You are NOT eating right or enough or you would be gaining weight unless you have been to the doctor and he has done the proper test to show you have an overactive metabolism. Doubtful just like all the fat people who have thyroid problems LOL

This is why peple are giving you flack because even with the proper advise you are being a TYPICAL know it all 19 yr old and YOU know what is best. LOL

Please make sure if you are going to do any one thing right at least use the proper pin/needle. 2 in 16g or 18g
    Last edited by lovbyts; 06-15-2009 at 09:30 PM.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    [
    2 in 16g or 18g
    Haha perfect size for delts.
    OP' i started too young and you know down the road i am going to regret it. What is done is done. But you have the option to stop before you even start. Trust me its not worth it. With a good diet i am gaining as much as i did in my first cycle

Zookl is offline Associate Member

Q

[

You also say you KNOW you are eating right. Total BS, post your diet. You are NOT eating right or enough or you would be gaining weight unless you have been to the doctor and he has done the proper test to show you have an overactive metabolism. Doubtful just like all the fat people who have thyroid problems LOL

This is why peple are giving you flack because even with the proper advise you are being a TYPICAL know it all 19 yr old and YOU know what is best. LOL

Please make sure if you are going to do any one thing right at least use the proper pin/needle. 2 in 16g or 18g

LOL

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    All his 19 years? LOL
    I have shirts older than you.
    When you are 30 you will realize how STUPID you where at 19, guaranteed.
    Anyone over 30 disagree with me?

BTW your doctors are going to love you for the future car/house payment you will make for them due to being on dyalisis and a sh*t load of other things that will be wrong with you before you reach 40.

I agree. I did a cycle two years older than you, and I still regret it. I even ad a great diet at the time, but I wish I wouild have waited until 25. Just my opinion. You are too young my friend. Eat well and train hard. You will see awesome results naturally. Just do research and try to understand what you are doing wrong, before the gear. You know what I mean. People here do want to help, but if you don't understand why it is dangerous to take gear at such a young age then you haven't been doing your homework. If you understand that taking the gear now is a waste of money then you understand. It just ins't worth it now for you my friend. Take you time, research, eat, and train hard. You will be much happier with yourself in a few years.. Trust us.. Please

Thanks to the advice, I will wait a little longer. Oh and lovbyts, nobody in this thread gave me flak except you, so don't speak for anybody else. For the most part everyone was informative and helpful. Your comments of " read what was given to you " are irrelevant, obviously YOU haven't read the whole thread. I stated multiple times that I'm here to learn and take advice, it seems like the only one that's having a bitch fit and nerd raging is you. Everybody else, including me, is having a civil discussion without insulting anybody or suggesting the use of 16g needles. I'm an army medic, and both of my parents are RN's. I AM a biochemistry major, and I DID do my research. I did NOT come in this thread trying to say I AM OLD ENOUGH TO USE AAS. I simply stated that I BELIEVE I have CAPPED my growth potential, which doesn't seem to be the case. Please, don't act like you're the shit in an online forum when everybody else is playing nice. I don't care how many forum posts you have or how big your E-dick is, it doesn't give you the right to be blatantly disrespectful and arrogant to somebody who is being polite and cooperative. To everybody else, thank you so much for taking the time to help me out and give me useful information. The bottles say " shelf life 3 years ", so I'll check back in 6 months to a year with some pictures and see what you guys have to say then. Probably wait till I'm 21 at the earliest, we'll see.

Thanks,

Arian

Thread Information