brandonjacobs is offline New Member

2nd cycle q's for competiton

hey guys im 6'2 223lbs 13% 1 cycle been training for over 6years started at 140lbs... 500 enanthate 400 deca for 12weeks i did my first show in april weighed in at 194.5 took 3rd in heavyweight.. my question is im lookin for a cycle to take around now to throw on some serious mass for a competiton end of oct.. i competed the first time and didnt take anything because i heard its best to do ur first without juice.. so if u guys could post some ideas of cycles that got you guys huge id appreciate it thanks.. gettin cut isnt a problem for me but putting mass on is..

Roshambo is offline Member
    Welcome, Diet!; I mean what is the type of contest you are participating in, natural? if so why cheat? second Diet!; I mean you did 1 cycle and went from 140lbs to 223, wow I want that stuff!!!! 13%BF and took third place? in an actual bodybuilding comp? just sounds strange, the ones i've been to, next to no one is over 9%, 10% at a contest can be called too much fat.

Please tell me that one 12 wk cycle of Test/Deca gave you 83lbs. please say it ain't so..... Am I being Punk'D!

Roshambo is offline Member
    Post your stats like this:

Weight
    BF%
    Yrs Training
    Diet (yes, post your diet)

Show your Planned cycle and layout your PCT.

brandonjacobs is offline New Member
    i competed at 194.5 at around 5% i gained weight of course after the show im figuring im around 12 13% right now bbq's alcohol excedra gonna cut all that soon tho.. and no i just meant i gained all the weight in a matter of 6-7 years the cycle i was up from 215-240 then i started cutting.. my stats right now 23 6'2 223 no pump measurements arms 17 1/4 forearms 14 1/2 back 47 waist 34 quads 27 1/2 calfs 17 my symetry is pretty on point i will be eating every 2hrs on this cycle.. i was just tryin to get some ideas of what u guys like the most

Thread Information