Thread: New Cycle

jivany is offline Junior Member

New Cycle

Hey fellas,

I am looking to lean up really good. Last year, I did a cycle of anavar and clen . It did pretty good, but I could have done a little better on my diet. Plus, I was going for jobs and stuff and didn't want to chance a test. Anyways, I'm looking to do p90x because i have done it and it does work. I would just like to get an edge. I'd really like to shed some fat and have been reading that if i am going to do p90x, i should stick with clen and clen only. I'm 5'8, about 175. I'm not fat but am pudgy. Need to shed bf. I'm thinking of stacking the clen with anavar, but if there is anything else you experts think i should take, please let me know.

i'd rather take the stuff orally. i know the gains won't be as big, but i am more comfortable doing it that way than injection...suggestions?

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    What is the reason you don't like needles? In my opinion the gains you are looking for will benefit the most from injections..

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Well at 5'8'' you are 170s... from the info I am assuming you have been hiting cardio pretty hard for a while now...

Where is your bf% and what is your over all goals?

I just for some reason, have never been comfortable with them. Not afraid of needles or anything, but just didn't feel too at ease with them. I know the oral stuff isn't as potent, but it will give me an edge, no?

My overall goals are too tone-up and and get lean. I have thought of winny but wasn't sure if that would fit what i'm trying to accomplish...

Oh, and bf% is around 17.

bakie is offline Associate Member
    What is your diet looking like? At 17% your diet is the first goal. If you get that down and go over the p90x again you should get down to at least 12%... IMO, age would also be beneficial?

steiner1 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jivany View Post
    Oh, and bf% is around 17.
    just dont use winni on its own, not recommended

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Unless you are trying to get into shredded shape for some type of contest, steroids are not the answer! If you simply adjust your diet correctly and do the right exercises and enough cardio, you will lose the weight

Yea, I wasn't planning on doing winny on it's own. I'll stay away from that and just do the clen . Diet of course is the big thing. When I did P90x early this year, I stuck to a diet and i could see results. I just wonder what would the results be had I used the clen...

Thread Information