Drew1984 is offline New Member

No Idea where to start

Hi guys...... Im 25 currently about 80kg with a bodyfat % of 18. I do go to the gym quiet a bit but loose motivation quickly and im not seeing results.

Just got myself a good gym buddie who knows what he's doing (so that always helps) but he recommended a should take some steroids , but im not sure where to start. can someone point me in the right direction?

I've been recommended stanazol but ive heard it stops you loosing fat as well as builds muscle. It there any i could or a combo to take where i can still build my muscle and get some shape but also be able to reduce my bodyfat % along with my cardio training? Im really lost hear guys..... help really needed

Scott78 is offline Junior Member
    Would say hold off the steroids till have reduced bodyfat a little bit. At 18% wont take too long.

Lot of guys will say similar as higher bodyfat % of getting side effects slightly higher. Although could be one of the guys that never see sides no matter what body size is.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    This will give all the Idea on where to start...
    Test beginner cycle info

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Definatley need to sort the diet out first its better to be below 15% bf before you start a cycle, the more bf you have the more chance of those unwanted side effects

kojak_x is offline Associate Member
    How long have you been working out for.
    It took me 4 months till it wasn't a chore just to drag myself to the gym. Took 1 1/2 years till I actually really enjoyed myself going. 3 Years in and its truly something I love doing and something I have at the highest priority. You should wait till its something you truly love to do, else you shouldn't even think of steroids .

Thread Information