john1181 is offline Associate Member

is this in anyway true?

*First injection of primobolan would be 500mg - this would give peak blood levels from the first day of the injection rather than waiting till week 5. This means that 12 weeks is unnecessary.

*First injection of Prop is 200mg - this again will give you peak blood levels from the first day of the cycle making each day as productive as it can possibly be.
    If you didn't frontload you would need to wait upto 3 weeks for the levels to reach that point.
    When i frontload prop i notice changes in the physique in the first week

wow, 4days ago i did 400mg of primobolan enanthate and again yesterday morning i did another 400mg..frontloading really does work..its either the new prop i threw in my cycle(testovis) or the primo has peaked or maybe strating to peak..tomorrow im gonna do another 400mg then just do 800mg/week...i was using testilic from thailand for 2weeks befor 4days and i had no results or was that the time needed for the prop to peak? this is really confusing...anyone?

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are asking, using a short ester at the begining of the cycle will be productive then yes.

Shorter esters do peak much quicker than long esters. They are bio available much quicker also...

We need a freaking chart on this forum about it.

Mafiusu is offline Scammer wanna-be
    you will not reach peak blood levels the first day even with a frontload. will reach it quicker but certainly not on day 1

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HMMMmmmm that sounds interesting. EVEN if you plan on doing a test only cycle you could start your cycle with this, also add in some test and be good to go from almost day one.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    I dont buy into the frontload stuff. Now kickstarting with an oral, yes. but just upping dose on esterfied AAS I dont like. Ive run close to 3g of test prop and still it takes 2.5-3 wks to really get going.

damn bro! 3g of prop!

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I don't buy it either. kickstart yes, frontload not so much

Thread Information