L3ftY is offline New Member

Bulking Cycle Question-

Hey guys-

I'm 5'11'', currently about 212- (already gained 15 pounds since 3 weeks ago)

I'm pretty sure my BF is terrible but I'm not sure exactly what it is-(I'd guess somewhere around 20%)

about 3 weeks into a cycle right now that was originally planned as

Week 1-12: Test E @ 500 mg/week
    Week 1-10: Deca @ 400 mg/week
    Week 1-5: DBol @ 30 mg/ED
    Week 14: Clomid @ 100 mg/ED
    Week 14-15: Nolvadex @ 40 mg/ED
    Week 15-17: Clomid @ 50 mg/ED
    Week 16-17: Nolvadex @ 20 mg/ED

Obviously my main objective is to bulk and put as much quality mass on as possible-

My question is does it make any sense to run the Dbol for weeks 1-4 and 9-12 rather than just the first 5 or 6? I have heard of people starting Dbol after a couple of weeks of the start of liquids with awesome strength results with the combo. Reason I am asking is because I have 200 10 mg tabs of it, and just running it for 6 weeks I will have a lot left over. Also, I'm stuck with 2000 extra mL of Deca-is there any crafty way to get something out of that? I really don't wanna extend the cycle length past 12 weeks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

anybody????????

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    As you probably know by now, your bf% is way too high to be cycling, you open yourself up for a much higher chance of estrogen related sides.
    That being said, I would only use dbol at the beginning, and pct would start week 15 instead of 14, you need to wait 2 weeks after your last shot.

I'm actually part-retarded and I just looked at the schedule and I'm actually already on Day 34. No idea where I got 3 weeks....I haven't really had any type of sides at all other than about 5 or 6 zits on my shoulders...The first few weeks I actually thought the Dbol pills were fake caz I felt absolutely no different in any aspect (my friend showed me they were legit-from adklfjasklf;jlfj) Throughout my life I've always had an unusually high tolerance to just about all types of drugs and substances for some unknown reason- that being said, what would an acceptable bf% be to start at? I'm going to ask for it to be tested when I walk in the gym today.
    Last edited by L3ftY; 06-16-2009 at 06:32 AM.

Big
    No lab names please.
    Below 15% is a general rule, the lower the better.

Okay, Thanks. Just out of curiosity, whenever you get a minute would you mind expanding on why the 4 weeks on 4 off 4 on with the oral is a bad idea? Just would like to learn why this isn't optimal other than the water retention right before the end of the cycle. I saw something that looked similar Edited

Thanks for the info!

Big
    I edited your post, you can not post links like that here.
    Dbol bloats badly, and I don't recommend bloating compounds to people who are already high bf.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    hey your not allowed to post up AAS site like that ..

Noted-Sorry for the infringements guys, I just joined-I will look over all rules won't happen again...

Do you feel with this cycle there is any room/place for Tren ace? If so where would you add it? I just recently ran into some and didn't know whether to bother with this cycle or not.

can't seem to figure out how to delete a post
    Last edited by L3ftY; 06-16-2009 at 06:48 AM.

Big
    I don't feel you should even be on cycle, I certainly wouldn't keep adding compounds.

Thread Information