liftw8t is offline Associate Member

Dianobol Dosing First Cycle

Hello,

I will be running my first cycle and i have already gotten advice on test e doses which is my base compound but i'm at the point now that if i'm gonna take something might as well make it worth my while and get big. So i was thinking Dianobol just how much should i take? I was looking to take 20mg i guess daily it is due to it being oral for 4 weeks, I am gyno prone so i didnt want to push it. Should i possibly look to keep it at 20mg ED, up it , or go with EQ which i heard is a better choice for gyno prone people.

Stats

5'10
    175lbs
    bf cant be higher than 12% naturally lean
    and only experience with compounds is epistane which i used to rid some gyno or reduce it oh and AIFM

Thanks

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    First cycle should be kept to ONE compound so that you know what is doing what to your body, both good and bad. You start throwing more compounds in when you have NO experience,then how will you be able to tell if something is working well for you or giving you bad side effects?

if you want to add dbol for 4 weeks thats fine...it will give you a LOT of water weight 20-40 mgs ED split up during the day is fine

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What is your age? And post your exact cycle and PCT.
    Like:
    1-12 Test E 500mg/week

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    yeh i do not know about taking D-bol if your gyno prone! How do you know AAS gives you gyno if you have never taken them? If you are getting gyno without ever taking AAS I would not ever be taken them if I were you!!

TMos I hear where you are coming from that makes perfect sense and i think becasue everything is low doses to see how my body responds then 20mgs sounds like it might be a plan, now 22

test e 400mg ( iwas told this was okay for first run) 12wks
    dianabol 20mg 4weeks
    arimidex .5 mg EOD unless side pop up wasnt sure whether to raise dose to 1 mg or take everyday or throw in Nolva which i have on hand and i'm running in PCT

PCt is Nolva 20mg 4 weeks (starting 14 days after last shot)
    Clomid 50mg 3weeks

now i do have alittle gyno and was thinking about having letro as well but i heard its a killer in pct and estrogen rebound is a bitch but i'm not to worried about it now it comes with the sport so as long as it doesnt get worse then we are good of course would like to get rid of it and thinking about the C Bino after run because i heard it will remove water as well

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    yeh i do not know about taking D-bol if your gyno prone! How do you know AAS gives you gyno if you have never taken them? If you are getting gyno without ever taking AAS I would not ever be taken them if I were you!!
    nah i actually ran Mass Tabs and Bulk Tabs about 2 years ago and i heard that wasnt the best thing to do but its not bad or irritated just there and hard i can feel it but not sensitive at all and i mean i know its gonna come with the sport so not to worried about it now

Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    nah i actually ran Mass Tabs and Bulk Tabs about 2 years ago and i heard that wasnt the best thing to do but its not bad or irritated just there and hard i can feel it but not sensitive at all and i mean i know its gonna come with the sport so not to worried about it now
    what are mass tabs and bulk tabs?

a shitty prohormone thats is now banned i was young and i got it off BB.com without doing research i saw it said 18 or older before using so i said what the hell it worked but i think it gave me some gyno

Thread Information