Thread: Clen Question

ZoomyR6 is offline Junior Member

Clen Question

I bought 300 pills of oxyflux while i was in mexico last week. I know they suck and bought them before I found that out. I started yesterday with 40mcg and today I took 60mcg. I still feel nothing. They are the legit ones. I browsed the forum on oxy pics and they are the same ones I have. My question is how much should I be taking with this weak brand to feel something.

A50Swole is offline New Member
    Meh - don't use gear that is crap. Who knows what the dosing is.

time 4 a *CHANGE* is offline Associate Member
    im new to this and still learning but i would say keep uping the dose until you feel the side effects.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome to AR and do what Time says. I personally like the liquid clen best.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZoomyR6 View Post
    I bought 300 pills of oxyflux while i was in mexico last week. I know they suck and bought them before I found that out. I started yesterday with 40mcg and today I took 60mcg. I still feel nothing. They are the legit ones. I browsed the forum on oxy pics and they are the same ones I have. My question is how much should I be taking with this weak brand to feel something.
    Im not so sure its legit if you're not feeling ANYthing at 40 and 60, you're taking the full 40 and 60 at once?

Yes I am taking them all at once. Tomorrow should I take 80 or go right up to 100?

Yes I'm taking them all at once. Should I take 80 in the morning or skip right to 100? I'm also taking them pretty much on an empty stomach. Is that a problem?

time 4 a *CHANGE* is offline Associate Member
    what ever dose your taking, divide it into two or three doses throughout the day.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Yes I'm taking them all at once. Should I take 80 in the morning or skip right to 100? I'm also taking them pretty much on an empty stomach. Is that a problem?
    Bro be careful...when peole are talking about taking 100plus mcgs a day they are referring to splitting them up. If you are NOT feeling anything from 60mcgs on say and empty stomach in the morning you more than likely have BUNK crap no matter what you think. Upping the dose of whatever you're taking (its not clen ) could be pretty bad depending on whatever it is.

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yes I am taking them all at once. Tomorrow should I take 80 or go right up to 100?
    HAD TO... Always wanted to use this. Just edit it next time its easy......

Thread Information