muffin man is offline Junior Member

have a doc appt, don't want him to know i use..

i have a doctor appointment on july 15th (it was made almost 6 months ago).. problem is that i'll be taking my last shot of a 16 week test e cycle on july 16th.

the doc appointment is for an overall physical with blood work to be taken etc. i don't want my doctor knowing that i use test so i'm planning on rescheduling the appointment.

i'm wondering when my levels should be stable enough so that nothing funny shows up on a blood test? How long should i postpone the appointment for?

keep in mind that july 16th will be my last shot of a 500mg per week 16 week test enanthate cycle but i'll be on a relatively small dose of anavar (30mg ed) up until the 18th week where i'll then be starting my pct.

THANKS GUYS!

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Why post pone?
    If anyone you know that should know would be your doctor.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    x2 Bro. Unless your on TRT and worried about screwing that up.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    to answer you question you should finish your cycle... wait till your pct is done then reschedual the doc appt ... so that your a month or so after the last pct dose.

im sure they are not going to do any major blood work to pic up you pct

and for what ever reason you dont want you doc to know... do you think he might be guessing that your on something after you put on a good amount of muscle from the cycle?

seriousmass is offline Banned
    LOL. dude your doctor is going to look at the blood-test results.. and this is what's gunna go through his / her mind:

1.) test levels are 800 points out of the ordinary range;
    2.) kidney function is down; creatinine levels are highly elevated
    3.) not to mention, estrogen, etc will ALL be outta wack. Blood-pressure might be high too.

Basically, what I'm trying to tell you is that the doc will take one look at those blood-test results and say:

"what steroids are you on son"

lol. just be straight up and tell him/her. They're medical professionals who specialize in human health man, don't you think it would probably be smart to give them all the information necessary to determine if you're a healthy individual, or not...

just my 0.02

Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    To answer your question... YES, your blood-tests will still be out of wack. During your PCT your WBC & RBC (white / red bloodcell count) will be out of proportion. Moreover, your lymphocytes and monocytes will be beginning to regenerate.. but will still be mighty low.

Not to mention your free / total test levels will STILL be suppressed out of ordinary range.

spooledup is offline Banned
    When I had my physical they didnt do a hormone panel. He was concerned my BP was high but that was the only indication.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by amcon View Post
    to answer you question you should finish your cycle... wait till your pct is done then reschedual the doc appt ... so that your a month or so after the last pct dose.

and for what ever reason you dont want you doc to know... do you think he might be guessing that your on something after you put on a good amount of muscle from the cycle?
    I agree, plus you're killing 2 birds with one stone, you need to get blood work done after your PCT to check your blood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup View Post
    When I had my physical they didnt do a hormone panel. He was concerned my BP was high but that was the only indication.
    that's because you didn't get your blood-tested. Obviously it's impossible for doctors to omnisciently know what is happening to there patients on a MICROSCOPIC / cellular level without blood-tests. duh.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    that's because you didn't get your blood-tested. Obviously it's impossible for doctors to omnisciently know what is happening to there patients on a MICROSCOPIC / cellular level without blood-tests. duh.
    No, I had bloodwork done, PSA, Lipid profile, etc... They just didn't do a hormone panel. He said I needed to see an endo if I suspected hormone problems.

No need to be a smartass with the duh comment.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Unless he's specifically checking your test level theres no need to freak...but if your kidney functions came back elevated he may ask questions...thats how my doc found out I was juicing...then he did a test test and it came back 3800!! He was kinda surprised. But he didn't judge me....most doctors in this country aren't going to endorse steroid use by their patients..but then again they aren't up on all the real facts like if used properly..juice can be very beneficial in living a clean healthy and fit lifestyle.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I would say you would want to wait a good 2 months if you want your levels near normal ... but as others say, I would tell the doc everything and let him monitor and see where you are at. He is your doctor not the police, He cant get you in trouble or anything

muffin man is offline Junior Member
    Ok it seems like the answer to my question is about a month after my pct is over so i'm gonna go with that. thanks guys.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Honestly every physical and blood test I have had in the past they never checked my test levels Not until I specifically told them I wanted them to before getting on HRT... If they had I might have gotten on it 10 years earlier and DAMN.... maybe id be a LOT healthier than now...

LickAlotOfPuss is offline Junior Member
    dude just tell you doc everything is kept confidential, he might even be able to help you! I would just tell him your on test.

Mr.Akeym is offline Junior Member
    I've actually been through this before. The abnormal levels will show. My doctor actually prescribes me cypionate , but I did my own dosing and administering. He checked my blood at random when I was supplementing that with deca , and d-bol, and my range was like 1300. It worked to my disadvantage, because he prescribed me a lower dose the next time around. The best thing to do is reschedule the appointment after a month after cycle, and have him check your levels, (if you want). Chances are you will get lucky and he or she will give you a few injections or just prescribe you Test, like my doc does. It works everytime lol

Mr.Akeym is offline Junior Member
    My bad my levels were much higher than 1300. Made a mistake. Good Luck! With that.

Thread Information