AMHF is offline Junior Member

i need to shorten my cycle???

hello everyone

i need to shorten my cutting cycle because i`m traveling.

this is my cycle:

weeks 1-4: 50 mg ED winny pre workout
    weeks 5-8: 50 mg ED winny pre workout+ 200 mg primo Mon/Thur
    weeks 9-10: 100 winny ED 50 mg in the AM 50 mg pre workout + 100 mg primo Mon/Thur

any help on how to make it shorter, i complete my first week on sunday and i`m going away after a month and a half

thanx

johnnybigguns is offline Banned
    Horrible cycle don't even do it period.
    You need to be running test in there.
    Whats you age/height/weight/bf%/cycle history/training experience?

sorry man, with all do respect, i think its a great cycle, actually there is clen in it and im almost done with it. just started with winny
    im not gona run test coz i wana loose weight.

im 21
    about 185 cm
    im 210 lb
    bf about 20%
    my first cycle
    4 years, i have been lifting 2 years constantly

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    You think its awsome because A. your 21. B. Your bf % is high and you want a quick easy way out. C. Because your an idiot.... Speaking nicely.....

YOUR TO YOUNG. CYCLES F*CKING TERRIBLE. How you going to give him a "with all do respect, i think its a great cycle". Are you a steroid expert now? Never met an expert on there first cycle. We can give the information to help...... But if you think this is an awesome kick ass cycle. then don't bother posting. your only going to do what you want.

Sorry to sound like a prick. But the boards for help. And test is extremely important to run. As well as running the cycle proper.

Oh and if you want to loose weight.... Get on the F*cking treadmill. You need test. End of story. Research more. Come back later when you get under 15% bf and put a couple years on. because you obviously haven't researched at all.
    Last edited by c-Z; 06-18-2009 at 03:35 PM.

garbageman18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    You think its awsome because A. your 21. B. Your bf % is high and you want a quick easy way out. C. Because your an idiot.... Speaking nicely.....

YOUR TO YOUNG. CYCLES F*CKING TERRIBLE. How you going to give him a "with all do respect, i think its a great cycle". Are you a steroid expert now? Never met an expert on there first cycle. We can give the information to help...... But if you think this is an awesome kick ass cycle. then don't bother posting. your only going to do what you want.

Sorry to sound like a prick. But the boards for help. And test is extremely important to run. As well as running the cycle proper.
    x2...guess you dont like having sex if your not running test

WTF???

the guy who provided me with this stuff is a chemical factor, and he said something completely different. then i come post here and u guys say something completely different too. im not tryna be an expert at all. maybe because i seen good result of clen ...

im tryna loose weight. and put on muscles. im big but i wana be bigger and better.
    everyone say different shitttt

i guess apparently everyone is an expert!!1

c-Z
    I will take the word of everyone hear who will tell you you need test over the guy who provided you with this.....

Big but want bigger and better. and that's what test will do with winny. but your to young dude don't be stupid. you can still grow naturally.

c-Z
    Can we get some more people to add in on the importance of test..???

its first week on winny, can i just stop now? is it ok?

i know that a steroids user should be at least 18 yrs old. im 21!!

c-Z
    18? Dude.. i would edit that all out before you get flamed......... Most say 25. Some say 21/22ish..... 18 your body is still growing. As far as stopping now you could... but I would run some to play it safe...

Stick around awhile. Read up... You will Learn A LOT from these guys... Only way to get started. Don't listen to one guy... Forums there are multiple guys. You will see 99% of the time we agree with each other.

bf % like i said should be lower... you run risks using steroids at a higher bf%. 15% seems to be the magic number most will say.....

c-Z
    When you SHOULDN'T use AAS imho....

Read this.... Good quick info..... As shown in first couple posts.... post says 25. some say 21...... But learn before you doing anything. I'm not going to bash you for wanting to because I'm almost 23.... So really most would say I'm young as well.... But please just learn more before really considering it bro. It's your body. You only get one. So take care of it.

Any questions I'll be back later. PM if you please.

its been 3 days since i started winny...
    its a long cycle if i stick around with it that im gona have to do it all?!?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    very poorly constructed cycle.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Yeh dude at 18 your levels are as high as a 30 year old doing a cycle that is why youngsters(16-22,23yrs old) should not do them! And running oral winny alone NO GOOD Stop now save the gear get your diet situated and get in a decent shape then research then do the cycle (in about 2-3 years) no one needs steroids before they are 23-24 years old! And do yourself a favor dobnt listen to a bunch of bone heads in your gym who think they are experts stickly because they have ran 1/2 a cycle in the past! Most know anything! start asking questions like what are different esthers, what are the half lifes of those esthers! These are all things you should know in your mind if you know anything about AAS Be good and take it Sloooow

garbageman18 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    Yeh dude at 18 your levels are as high as a 30 year old doing a cycle that is why youngsters(16-22,23yrs old) should not do them! And running oral winny alone NO GOOD Stop now save the gear get your diet situated and get in a decent shape then research then do the cycle (in about 2-3 years) no one needs steroids before they are 23-24 years old! And do yourself a favor dobnt listen to a bunch of bone heads in your gym who think they are experts stickly because they have ran 1/2 a cycle in the past! Most know anything! start asking questions like what are different esthers, what are the half lifes of those esthers! These are all things you should know in your mind if you know anything about AAS Be good and take it Sloooow
    very nicely put

Thread Information