Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By kaberle_15
  • 1 Post By yucon92

Thread: Primobolan Vs Deca???

brnxbomers is offline Associate Member

Primobolan Vs Deca???

Hey guys i know that deca is an estro loaded steroid but been reading up on Primo as well. I wanna gain 15-20 lbs of LEAN BULK. Like compare a Will Smith with Van Diesel or The Rock. So i want the Will smith type bulk. with that being said: Im planning on running a 12 week cycle of test e. Now with my goal in mind what would the best option for a second compound for me: Primobolan or deca??? I also read i dont need to PCT for primo but proly for test. I know that. Please reply. I wanna bounce ideas off.

Can that type of look be achieved using deca as well? (Will Smith in Irobot) or is primo better way to go?
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-18-2009 at 06:46 PM.

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Deca is a 19nor you would have more progesterone related sides than estrogen.Primo is a dht.A pct would be a must.Diet would be key on either one of them.Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    Deca is a 19nor you would have more progesterone related sides than estrogen.Primo is a dht.A pct would be a must.Diet would be key on either one of them.Good luck.
    so are u saying deca and primo Holding the diet factor CONSTANT will reveal similar looking physiques?

Well i suppose primo would probably yield dryer gains.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO you don't need steroids to look like Will Smith......
    sharkgym likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by romo6 View Post
    Well i suppose primo would probably yield dryer gains.
    well consider i use nolva alongside and during pct with deca = negligible estero sides and water retention. So whats the best bang for my buck? DECA or Primo?

In other words deca gains MINUS water retention VS primobolan = which one comes out on top?
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-18-2009 at 07:44 PM.

Well for estero related sides i like arimidex at .5 mg eod.Save the nolva for pct.With deca you might want to have cabergoline on hand for progesterone and prolactin related sides.Every body is different you might not need caber.Primo is expensive and needs to be ran at least 600 mg a week.I like it at 800.Good luck.

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by brnxbomers View Post
    Hey guys i know that deca is an estro loaded steroid but been reading up on Primo as well. I wanna gain 15-20 lbs of LEAN BULK. Like compare a Will Smith with Van Diesel or The Rock. So i want the Will smith type bulk. with that being said: Im planning on running a 12 week cycle of test e. Now with my goal in mind what would the best option for a second compound for me: Primobolan or deca??? I also read i dont need to PCT for primo but proly for test. I know that. Please reply. I wanna bounce ideas off.

Can that type of look be achieved using deca as well? (Will Smith in Irobot) or is primo better way to go?
    Now thats an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15 View Post
    IMO you don't need steroids to look like Will Smith......

^^^true

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    bro your lame there is nothing big about will smith stop jocking him lay off his nuts. if you want to play the game then play dont start a thread about i wanna be like will smith thats fvcken lame as fvck be your self and get big..

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    bro your lame there is nothing big about will smith stop jocking him lay off his nuts. if you want to play the game then play dont start a thread about i wanna be like will smith thats fvcken lame as fvck be your self and get big..
    right? You should try to be like Vin Diesel or the Rock not Will Smith

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey guys i know that deca is an estro loaded steroid

Estro loaded huh? I would do more reading before jumping on a cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Authority View Post
    Estro loaded huh? I would do more reading before jumping on a cycle.

ok progesterone loaded would be a better term but the moon face+weak boners that i experienced on deca are definately...Estrogen related side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    He is not little...granted he does not look like a Bodybuilder. But He GETS PAID! Nuff said. I want a sculpted look...but not goin as far as Arnold. like u guys are.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    He is not little...granted he does not look like a Bodybuilder. But He GETS PAID! Nuff said. I want a sculpted look...but not goin as far as Arnold. like u guys are.
    Do you realize how much hard work dedication and genetics you need to look like Arnold?
    You don't over train one day and wake up the next day and say ohh shit I went to far look at these 22 inch guns even on deca LOL. BTW primo was rumored to be Arnold's favorite steroid along with dbols.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy1 View Post
    Now thats an oxymoron if I ever heard one.
    Will Smith BULKED up but in a LEAN WAY. Dont u remember him from "fresh prince"?? look at his body compared to the physique he has in IROBOT? The guy looks like he put on about 30 lbs of LBM. NOT straight up BULK. Thats why he looks LEAN not BULKY.

OK LETS PUT THIS IN REAL PERSPECTIVE for Ya:

Compare: Alex Rodriguez to JOSE CANSECO
    Arod: 6'3 @ 230lbs (tested positive for Primo+Test *mite have used deca but dint test for it so lets go by what we got)
    Canseco: 6'4 @ 230-240 lbs used deca and test, HGH, winstrol or even primobolan (but deca and test for sure)

Who looks leaner? --------------------------> Alex Rodriguez

Thats what i meant, both athletes similar in stature But AROD looks much leaner than bulkier when compared to Canseco. So i want that look. NOT CANSECO.

Btw dont make me look like i dont know what im talking about. hope that clears up the OXYMORONESS as u so eloquently put it.
    Last edited by brnxbomers; 06-19-2009 at 04:17 PM.

Also diet determines how lean you are NOT the compound used. You might bloat up on deca more but you cut down after thats all.

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Do you realize how much hard work dedication and genetics you need to look like Arnold?
    You don't over train one day and wake up the next day and say ohh shit I went to far look at these 22 inch guns even on deca LOL. BTW primo was rumored to be Arnold's favorite steroid along with dbols.
    I hate to break it to u but Arnold has been on steroids since he was 17. I jus recently watched his documentary. he had potential and thats y steroids worked nicely for him and YES to this day his work ethic is nothing to sell short. BUT you should have all the facts straight n i dont compare to him because thats not my goal

I hate to break it to u but Arnold has been on steroids since he was 17. I jus recently watched his documentary. he had potential and thats y steroids worked nicely for him and YES to this day his work ethic is nothing to sell short. BUT you should have all the facts straight n i dont compare to him because thats not my goal

I think you missed my point

Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I think you missed my point
    Im sorry that i did but some people on here will do anything to make u look idiotic on your own thread...when all you're asking is help based on experience. i've cycled b4 plus i worked out naturally all my youth. i know what it takes im 25 now. did my first cycle for test e @ 23. since then i tried to use deca ? but it was underdosed n i dint get the gains i know its capable of. thats another thing i learned that so much fake shit out there. I got lucky with my first cycle of test e. but havent had a good experience since because of getting scammed and not being able to obtain legit product

My point was you could get great gains off either deca or primo, but your end result will be more dependant on your diet and training. I hear you on the legit gear bro. I have sworn off UGL test all together and will try and go HG for everything I can still fakes even at that though. BTW another Yankees here.
    Last edited by gymnerd; 06-19-2009 at 04:58 PM.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member

yucon92 is offline Junior Member
    haha will smith was like 17 when he was in fresh prince
    sharkgym likes this.

Thread Information