pappachuco is offline New Member

Some Guidence would be appreciated

He Guys I have two 20ml bottles of Stanozolol -Suspension (125mg). I bought them for the purpose of helping me with fat loss. I workout 5 days a week and have an ample amount of muscle mass (endo-morph), I just eat alot. I freaken love food. I do however, eat clean. No junk food.
    What is the recommended dosage for maximal effects? Thanks fellas,

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    None...

What are your stats?
    Weight
    Diet
    BF%

eatrainrest is offline AR's Personal Trainer
    nothing will help your fat loss but diet and cardio

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    lol give us stats save your juice. lets get some more info first.

Juice Authority is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pappachuco View Post
    He Guys I have two 20ml bottles of Stanozolol -Suspension (125mg). I bought them for the purpose of helping me with fat loss. I workout 5 days a week and have an ample amount of muscle mass (endo-morph), I just eat alot. I freaken love food. I do however, eat clean. No junk food.
    What is the recommended dosage for maximal effects? Thanks fellas,
    You'd be better off taking 25mcgs of T3 in the am on an empty stomach.

Quote Originally Posted by going4****** View Post
    None...

What are your stats?
    Weight
    Diet
    BF%
    5'9
    1800 Calorie - 60% Protein - 30% Carb - 10% fat
    Bf is 18 %

Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    Friend of mine lost 50 lbs on this stuff in 3 months. It obviously works. He ate like crap too.
    I belive in doing it the right way, diet cardio. But im at a point where that is not enough. Little hecktick these months, super busy.
    Nothing wrong with a little help when you need it.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    Friend of mine lost 50 lbs on this stuff in 3 months. It obviously works. He ate like crap too.
    I belive in doing it the right way, diet cardio. But im at a point where that is not enough. Little hecktick these months, super busy.
    Nothing wrong with a little help when you need it.
    Nothing wrong with it at all, WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE STICKING IN YOUR BODY and what it is going to do to you !!!!

ask your friend IF he had any libido issues, or erection problems?

ask your friend what he did for PCT after he was done with this?

ask your friend how he liked having NO testosterone flowing in his body?

ask your friend how his liver function was after using a HARSH steroid for 12 weeks? i am sure he got blood work done to make sure he was safe

Steroids are NOT magic pills, they come with a price, and that price is YOU gaining the knowledge of HOW they work and what ALL you need to do to do it safely, correctly, healthy

Its not just "Here , take this , and you will be skinny" don't you think if it worked that way all the fat asses out there would be skinny???

lets see just how long your friend keeps his results.....

Winny WILL shut down your natural testosterone production....For some strange reason the MALE body was built to have test running through it in order for it to work properly....SO you want to take away the ONE hormone that makes men M E N , and not replace it with at least the same amount of exogenous testosterone.....

Do you think that is a smart idea???

NOW, once you shut down your HPTA, Just what do you think is gonna get it turned back on again to restart your natural Testosterone and restore your estrogen to proper levels????

you may want to do some research before you start changing the chemical makeup of your body , just because your friend seems to be ok and he did it....

up to you though....its your body....good luck

Quote Originally Posted by T-MOS View Post
    Nothing wrong with it at all, WHEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE STICKING IN YOUR BODY and what it is going to do to you !!!!

ask your friend how his liver function was after using a HARSH steroid for 12 weeks? i am sure he got blood work done to make sure he was safe

Steroids are NOT magic pills, they come with a price, and that price is YOU gaining the knowledge of HOW they work and what ALL you need to do to do it safely, correctly, healthy

Its not just "Here , take this , and you will be skinny" don't you think if it worked that way all the fat asses out there would be skinny???

Winny WILL shut down your natural testosterone production....For some strange reason the MALE body was built to have test running through it in order for it to work properly....SO you want to take away the ONE hormone that makes men M E N , and not replace it with at least the same amount of exogenous testosterone.....

NOW, once you shut down your HPTA, Just what do you think is gonna get it turned back on again to restart your natural Testosterone and restore your estrogen to proper levels????

you may want to do some research before you start changing the chemical makeup of your body , just because your friend seems to be ok and he did it....

I know all the side effects, I did my research. Its has been 6 months. He did blood work he is fine. He just donated a kindney to his dad, after being clean for 3 months.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know all the side effects, I did my research. Its has been 6 months. He did blood work he is fine. He just donated a kindney to his dad, after being clean for 3 months.
    He dad did a cycle before he was 25 with no PCT.

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eatrainrest View Post
    That is the magic bullet a good Diet and Cardio

So it seems that I should just try to sell what I have and be done with it? Any other advice?

garbageman18 is offline Junior Member
    be best friends with your runningshoes

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Dont have to sell it bro. Put that aside ( or you can send it to me lol ) and do more research. But meantime, focus on your diet, cardio and workout more so you have good base and lower your BF.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member

You know if people new to the boards actually did the research they claim to have done, you would never have to read another post like this.

The research I did shows difference of opinions and possible side effects. But there is so many different reviews and opinions cause everybodies e perience is diff. After all the reading, most peoples opinions say to use stanozolol with test. Although some people have had success with it alone and reported mild to no problems.
    Well guys I want to do it right, I have already started the diet and cardio. I do want to try at least one of the 2 bottles I have. It would seem that doing my end (cardio-diet) plus my gear would yeild great results. What do I need to do to do it right or is it still the consensus to stop?
    Last edited by pappachuco; 06-20-2009 at 08:23 AM.

The research I did shows difference of opinions and possible side effects. But there is so many different reviews and opinions cause everybodies e perience is diff. After all the reading, most peoples opinions say to use stanozolol with test. Although some people have had success with it alone and reported mild to no problems.
    Well guys I want to do it right, I have already started the diet and cardio. I do want to try at least one of the 2 bottles I have. It would seem that doing my end (cardio-diet) plus my gear would yeild great results. What do I need to do to do it right or is it still the consensus to stop?
    to do it right you need at least a replacement dose of TEST and the proper PCT for after you are done

Ok, so what is the proper pct and dosages?

to do it right you need at least a replacement dose of TEST and the proper PCT for after you are done
    So what is the proper pct and dosages for all?

So what is the proper pct and dosages for all?
    Well, see HERE is where I take the spoon out of your mouth and put it in your hand.

I know this stuff from YEARS of reading, research, and experience..I could easily tell you the answers, but then how will you learn anything here???

You need to at least do some research ON YOUR OWN into what you are about to do to your body. WE have a great PCT section here. YOU need to have a basic understanding of what and WHY you need it. I do not have the time or patience (nor does anyone else here) to RE TYPE everything that is already there in that section just so you don't have to go look for it!!

YOU go and read at least the top threads in the PCT section......then read them again....

YOU come back here and PROPOSE what YOU feel is the proper dosages and PCT for what you want to do, and I will be HAPPY to help you tweek it IF it needs be.....

Well, see HERE is where I take the spoon out of your mouth and put it in your hand.

I know this stuff from YEARS of reading, research, and experience..I could easily tell you the answers, but then how will you learn anything here???

You need to at least do some research ON YOUR OWN into what you are about to do to your body. WE have a great PCT section here. YOU need to have a basic understanding of what and WHY you need it. I do not have the time or patience (nor does anyone else here) to RE TYPE everything that is already there in that section just so you don't have to go look for it!!

YOU go and read at least the top threads in the PCT section......then read them again....

YOU come back here and PROPOSE what YOU feel is the proper dosages and PCT for what you want to do, and I will be HAPPY to help you tweek it IF it needs be.....
    Ok, first of all for some one who does not have the time/patience you sure do take alot of time to blow yourself up and make people feel stupid. A simple " Do a little reading in this section " would have done just fine. But nope, you have to act like a pompus prick. Im sure everyone here knows that you are the authority on this subject and have vas knowledge in the area, but do really have to act like your royalty?

If you have the time to post warnings to newbies telling them to educate themselves and coming across as some steroid messiah, then you better be ready for tons of questions; especially stupid ones. If you have no patience and you are the Q&A guy, then you have no business in any forum.

I now understand that I have to read to find my answers, which I expected to do. I was just hoping to run into a wise person who could point me in the right direction without making me feel stupid. Thanks a million T-Mos.

Oh yeah, who retypes anything? Copy & Paste anyone??? How about "here is a link to the information you are seeking, happy reading". Hmm... no damn people skills....

Well sorry for the hostility everyone, I just dont take too kind to that "kind" of attitude. Sorry if I offended anyone with stupid questions. Im off to read....wish me luck.
    Last edited by pappachuco; 06-22-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Papa Smurf is offline Senior Member
    HEY asswipe! You may whata check the attitude my brother! You came on here looking for help! We pointed you in the right direction!

And if you want to be apart of this forum, I highly suggested you back the fulk up off T-Mos. He happens to be one of the most righteous dudes on this forum!

No problem asswipe, he just has to have the right attitude! Not like yours! Im all for the guy, I swear! But I dont like attitude or people that act like they are better! Do you understand??????

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ill admit the communication from vets to newbies could be softened up just a touch. i understand that fact its good to drive home the point but sometimes it goes overboard.

Yes I did come for help, but I dont like to be made to feel like a fool by the guy thats supposed to help me. Call me crazy, but im human.

I give respect when I get it. I gave the guy plenty of respect by not responded to his demeaning approach in the beginning.
    Give me a break, im sorry!

Just for the record i have nothing against the guy. I want and need his help. Im just saying there is a right way and a wrong way to talk to people. If you guys dont want me around, just ask me to leave and I will. Your choice.

LMAO.....

come on kid, if you think I gave you attitude, then you better go play somewhere else and grow a little thicker skin before coming back here....

Hell, I was being nice.....LOLOL Just cause I ACTUALLY tried to explain WHY I wasn't gonna spoon feed you ALL the answers instead of just saying GO RESEARCH....I think that would have been colder to do....oh well

You got a ton of help in your thread, but if you don't think it was enough for you, then I AM TRULY SORRY, and will go spend my time elsewhere..

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CYCLE !!

Lol , that's funny stuff brother. I had a feeling you were gonna say something like that. It has nothing to do with being nice, it's about respect. My skin is plenty thick, I got the bullet holes to prove it, lol. These other guys might let you talk down to them, but I just don't tolerate it. It's just how I am with people I don't know.
    Anyway. It's all good, no disrespect intended T-Mos. Just for the record, I do agree with what you said, doing my own research. That's how you learn.

Thanks for all the good info. I will read Up and come back when I have more intelligent questions.

try to keep in mind that this is TEXT, and the internet ,not voice...it is hard sometimes to convey inflection and tone or attitude....and different personalities, moods, etc....can set off different responses

I meant NO disrespect to you in my post, just my way of explaining things I guess....sorry if you took it as disrespect, that wasn't my intenet.....

Just trying to convey the importance of YOU knowing WHY i am giving you the dosages and PCT compounds I am and NOT just blindly taking my word for it..

anyway.....good luck with the cycle

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There is no way in hell this guy is 30 LOL, 17 maybe with an attitude like that and like most 17 yr olds, now willing to listen to advise unless it's what he want to hear.

I think you should have just kicked him in the balls T-MOS. Oh yeah, they probably havent dropped yet and if he does a cycle they never will.

mouse78 is offline Junior Member
    well to get back on topic a bit, winstrol is not a product to be used for weightloss there are a lot more effecice products for that like, clen , t4, t3 hgh and ofcourse not to forget cardio and a propper diet. Post the ast two first and lets start from there

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    recommended dosage changes with everyone. like when everyone says 500mg of test e a week that is just a good baseline for everyone to follow.Same with your situation you need to find out how your body reacts to thr dodsge in question

Thread Information