Zookl is offline Associate Member

Test Cyp injjections

Okay, I have been hearing all types of things about how often to shoot test cyp. Under the description on the boards of test cyp it says to be used once a week. My friends have been using it once a week for many cycles and love it. I just started my test cyp cycle and I am on week three, using it once a week...

However, here, people are saying use it twice a week. Now with the half life it has why would I need to use it more than once a week? I am missing the logic here and don't understand what I am doing wrong. Please explain it to me. I will change it to twice a week if I can figure out why it is necessary.
    Thanks everyone for the clarifications...

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Especially when using higher doses the levels can start to dip between shots. I use cyp as trt and shoot once a week with no issues, but when I blast at high doses I split it up, both for more stable levels as well as smaller shots.

Mafiusu is offline Scammer wanna-be
    i go with twice a week.. well actually every 3 days..

Okay, I'm coming up to my third injection. I take 500 mg every Sunday. I take my 400mg of Deca every Friday. How should I break up my test shots then?

Sunday take 250 mg then Thursday take the other 250? Then continue until week 12? I am stopping the deca two weeks before so I will actually extend the cycle to 14 weeks with the test C. I have enough test sitting around for three cycles... What are your opinions? Will my blood levels be more consistent then?

250mg test 200mg deca twice a week. same pin

yes they will

garbageman18 is offline Junior Member
    250mg test mon morning 250mg test thursday evening

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    What he said ^^

Should I break up my deca then as well? Or can I keep that the same on my Firday mornings? Again, I would like to keep my levels as consistent as possible.

It looks like this then

Fridays = 400mg Deca
    Sundays - 250mg Test C
    Thursday nights = 250mg Test C

Repeat until week 12 then I'm stopping the Deca and continuing my Test C until week 14 , the last Thursday night shot.

Also, I dont mind using needles, actually I like injecting. SoO using the same pin to shoot the Deca and Test C isn't something I prefer to do. I like keeping the gear seperate even though I know its okay to use the same pin. If anything ever goes wrong with the injection site I'll know where it came from.

i dont like the sunday thursday night set up. thats like 4 days then 2 days. For level stability i would def do mon and thurs evenings. Im not sure about Deca , never used or really researched the stuff. im sure abunch of people can give you input on that though.

c-Z
    shooting deca 1x a week?

Big
    Already answered in post 5

Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet02z28 View Post
    shooting deca 1x a week?
    Yup. My cycle has been approved by others. However, poeple have mentioned earlier to break up my test injections that is why I posted the question.

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman18 View Post
    i dont like the sunday thursday night set up. thats like 4 days then 2 days. For level stability i would def do mon and thurs evenings. Im not sure about Deca, never used or really researched the stuff. im sure abunch of people can give you input on that though.
    I set it up like this because of my scheudle.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ur good to go either way,, prb best to shoot 1cc test and 1cc deca in same syringe twice a wk because either way your taking 2 shots a wk regardless

Are you saying to break up my deca shots as well then, and just use my deca with my test injecitons?

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Zookl View Post
    Are you saying to break up my deca shots as well then, and just use my deca with my test injecitons?
    Yes, like advised in post 5...

yea just do 1cc test and 1cc deca in one shot
    and do that 2 times a wk. Very simple

cool, thanks for spelling it out for me. Now, I took my third week deca shot this morning. When should I start doing them together? Should I skip next Friday and start doing the deca on my test days starting on week 4?

# 5... lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Mafiusu View Post
    # 5... lmao
    I understand what you are saying in #5. But I'm not asking that. Thanks for the help.

cool, thanks for spelling it out for me. Now, I took my third week deca shot this morning. When should I start doing them together? Should I skip next Friday and start doing the deca on my test days starting on week 4?
    i dont know my brain is starting to hurt,, just adjust it accordingly

c-Z
    I understand what you are saying in #5. But I'm not asking that. Thanks for the help.
    Don't be an asshole........ Post 5 explains it. He told you how to do it. Stop expecting people to spoon feed you. Adjust it accordingly. As stated above. brain hurts... to many posts to jump back and forth between to say take your next deca monday at 8:54 and 32 secs exact... Just adjust it accordingly.

An asshole? Really? All I was looking for was an answer for adjusting my dose. Should I adjust accordingly or not? Post #5 Didn't say anything about adjusting my friday dose and putting it to my Sunday. I was curious as to when it should be done. Clearly "adjusting accordingly" it didn't really matter. I now know this.

c-Z

Just split the dose. Next shot a day away then skip it for deca . If its like 3 days away. Then shoot together.... IDK your exact days.

regardless, spoon feeding or not, I got the answers to my questions. Thanks all who have clerified my confusion and helped with answers. I appreciate it.

c-Z
    Dude this isn't rocket science...... I'm not trying to be an ass... but day in and day out everyone wants you to just hand them answers. You seem like a smart guy..... I figured ide give it a momment for you to offer a suggestion of what you should doo.... but.... yeah......

Dont worry about it man. Some answers to people are obvious, while others tend to worry aobut simple things. Me, I like to have everything perfect and understandable before I do it. If I odn't understand something I ask question until I get it. I'm a prefectionist in that matter. I guess that's why I joined to forum. I wanted to know exactly what I was doing, the precautions of it, and the possiblities. If I have questions I ask, I could really care less about getting teased because I didn't understand something obvious to a lot of people. That doesn't bother me. It bugs me if I don't understand the logic of something obvious and never get an answer.

lets all be friends and kiss and make up

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    levels are known to fall off after 5 days so we all shoot E3D. Shooting once a week is fine but will yield better gains shooting 2X a week

Thread Information