zxcvguy is offline New Member

First Cycle in 10 years

Ok so I'm 5'10 220 and I'm a chubby ****er. I used to hit the gym hard ....got married blah blah blah.

Anyways, I got sourse but it is limited. Secondly I can't gain a shit load of weight fast because I could loss my job so I need a slow steady gain and I need to cut the fat. So here is what I can get from my source.

Deca , Equipose, Nolvadex , Test Prop, Test Cyp, and Sustenon 250 and Anavar .

Given this is my source and this is what he's got what would be the best cycle to run?

Thanks for any suggestions gents

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome
    I take it you just joined and have not done ANY reading yet.

Please do yourself a favor. Edit everything out of your thread except for Hello.

No do some reading. Your question is asked several times a day and I gurantee you will hear the same as everyone else.

you do NOT want or need to do any Steroids . It's 100% the last thing you need.

No prepare for a LOT of the same or go do some reading.

Enjoy.

Thanks...any suggestions lovbyts

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    body fat%?

Sorry I don't know my body fat percentage....but I'm a chubby dude.

Big
    diet and cardio until you're under 15%, use the time to study this and you'll know what to do when you are ready.

Lots of them but really the best is to start reading. Just on this page alone you will see the same advise over and over and over and over.

Dont get stuck on the Diet word, it's nothing like you are thinking, guaranteed. Start reading some of the other first cycle threads, people asking for advice and follow the same.

yup, you need to learn what to eat, when to eat it and how to exercise. Any, any steroids would be a problem, not a cure at this point.

Yeah makes sense but given my circumstances I do need to buy the gear now from my source. So given what he has what would be the best choice?

Quote Originally Posted by zxcvguy View Post
    Yeah makes sense but given my circumstances I do need to buy the gear now from my source. So given what he has what would be the best choice?
    NONE, you are probably at least a year away from needing any. He wants you to buy it NOW because of $$$$$ not because he is your friend. LOL Even if he is a friend it's about the $$$$

Best choice is to read the diet section. Dont start acting like the 18-20 year old kids who come in here and dont listen to good common sense.

Every one including myself though MY circumstances where different than everyone else. The more you read the more you will learn you are no different than most people here. Your case is ONLY special to you.

I wish I was 18-20! I'm 34.

Anyways, I amleaning towards buying the EQ and Deca . Will the Nolvadex suffice in alleviating the side effects with those two compounds?

Big

Anyways, I amleaning towards buying the EQ and Deca. Will the Nolvadex suffice in alleviating the side effects with those two compounds?
    horrible idea, no, it won't.

Anyways, I amleaning towards buying the EQ and Deca. Will the Nolvadex suffice in alleviating the side effects with those two compounds?
    you may not be 18 but you are acting like it. you are not hearing a think I or anyone else is telling you.

I'm gone. No more wasting my breath. You are going to do what you want.

wharton is offline out of here

NO they will shut you down hard and nova with deca will give you boobies. You should research a lot more, search around for begginer cycles see what you can find all of them will suggest you get under 15% bf any higher if your unfit you could have a heart attack and die...

Quote Originally Posted by wharton View Post
    NO they will shut you down hard and nova with deca will give you boobies. You should research a lot more, search around for begginer cycles see what you can find all of them will suggest you get under 15% bf any higher if your unfit you could have a heart attack and die...
    Maybe he will be a hot bitch.

On the steroid profiles it suggests taking a test with EQ....that why I was thinking about EQ abd Deca and I would make one the ugliest girls on the planet lovbyts.

And many of the beginner cycles contain compounds my source doesn't have.
    Last edited by zxcvguy; 06-20-2009 at 10:26 AM. Reason: for got to add something

Zookl is offline Associate Member
    On the steroid profiles it suggests taking a test with EQ....that why I was thinking about EQ abd Deca and I would make one the ugliest girls on the planet lovbyts.

And many of the beginner cycles contain compounds my source doesn't have.

Thats why you were thinking about taking EQ with Deca? I'm confused here. Deca is not Test my friend. I'm sure you know this though and it is a typo. However, please read more. If you are chubby, it is not a good time for you to use gear. LEARN MORE PLEASE. By no means at all do you want to introduce an overweight body with any AAS compunds. The side affects will be too great. You will kick yourself in your a$$ if you do. Do not buy the gear now. The gear will always be there...

Listen fellas im not tryinmg to argue with guys that have a 1000+ posts here in anyway shape or form.

I read the EQ profile and it sounds like a great compound for someone that wants to burn off some body fat like myself and make a few good solid gains. From what I understood it help certainly help someone burn off excess fat. I want some quick results hence looking for gear....finding gear...and coming on here to find out what would be the best way to go about it.

seriousmass is offline Banned
    Listen fellas im not tryinmg to argue with guys that have a 1000+ posts here in anyway shape or form.

I read the EQ profile and it sounds like a great compound for someone that wants to burn off some body fat like myself and make a few good solid gains. From what I understood it help certainly help someone burn off excess fat. I want some quick results hence looking for gear....finding gear...and coming on here to find out what would be the best way to go about it.
    Here, I'm going to help you out so you don't hurt yourself doing some deca /EQ cycle.

You're just getting back into the game right? k well this is what I suggest:

Test-Cyp (weeks 1 - 14) @ 500mg

250mg per injection. 2 injections per week.

nolvadex PCT. run it like this (4 week..weekly schedule) 40mg/40/20/20 + clomid 100/100/50/50

Okay, perfect a fellow canadian!

Anyways, I have access to those compounds with the exception of Clomid. Secondly, From what I've read EQ is a mild compound when should I run it and what should I run it with?

Big
    Okay, perfect a fellow canadian!

Anyways, I have access to those compounds with the exception of Clomid. Secondly, From what I've read EQ is a mild compound when should I run it and what should I run it with?
    I don't care for EQ, but if you choose to try it one day add it with test for your second or third cycle.

Thread Information