NITRO121 is offline New Member

got my test....help!!!

Got my bottles.....they say QV ENANTAT 250....I was thinking it was sust....it's not is it?? Also with test enan. can I just shoot twice a week?? Let me know because I'm going to buy my needles now and want to shoot when I get back home.

Peace

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    No its not sust.
    Yes you can shoot enanthate twice a week.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Originally posted by nj_
    No its not sust.
    Yes you can shoot enanthate twice a week.
    What he said.

Btw shouldnt you know this before you even order your stuff?

NITRO121 is offline New Member

Thanks

Just got back. Thanks, I figured I could just shoot it twice a week.

Actually I ordered T200 and this came in and I thought only sust came in 250 form. So it's all good hollywood.

Peace

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by palme

What he said.

Btw shouldnt you know this before you even order your stuff?
    agreed with the brother here, i mean, dood, im not trying to be a cock or flame or anything, but if you cant tell the diff. between sust and something that says QV ENANT, then i think you may want to do some more research, not to mention you dont know how often to shoot or whether its acceptable? bro, this kind of thing is elementary...ask some more questions and get everything straight so we can help you get your cycle together...take care and be safe

ghstwrtr is offline Junior Member

I know a little but.......

My first cycle was EQ only....400mgs for 9 weeks.....TT stuff. I hadn't seen any QV stuff before and I basically knew it was enen. but I just got thrown by the 250mgs.....I just thought only Sust came in that dose. I was mainly getting confirmation. Thanks for all the help though. Took my first shot today.......I'm doing 200mgs EQ a week, approx. 400mgs Test a week for 10 weeks and dbol 15mgs (maybe 20) for the first 4 weeks.

Peace

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: got my test....help!!!

Originally posted by NITRO121
    Got my bottles.....they say QV ENANTAT 250....I was thinking it was sust....it's not is it?? Also with test enan. can I just shoot twice a week?? Let me know because I'm going to buy my needles now and want to shoot when I get back home.

Peace
    Bro dont shoot anything until you spend some time on the board. Do you have Clomid? Do you anti-E's? If you dont even know if you can shoot Ethanate twice a week you need to sit back, read for at least a month or even better a few months and learn. Dont start your cycle until you have anti-e's and Clomid. Besides you might want to stack that with something. Deca / Fina/ Eq, or something. Wait, it will only do you good.
    Good luck bro

Got my clomid and Nolv.

It is cool you guys show interest. I have Clomid and Nolv. for post cycle or if gyno rears it's ugly head. I knew I could take T200 (enan.) twice a week it was just the 250 that made me double check.....I had only read about Sust being 250mgs...now I know better. I've been reading like crazy for months. My fist cycle was EQ only....took me about 3/4 months to decide on that. BUT.....everyone recommended I take EQ, Test, DBol ..up the dosages and all that good stuff and I took it slow and went EQ only. This cycle is Test approx. 400 week, EQ 200 week and dbol 15mgs day.....10 week cycle except for dbol....4 weeks unless I get sides or I can't keep doing cardio because of the pumps.

Peace,
    Nitro

Re: Got my clomid and Nolv.

Originally posted by ghstwrtr
    It is cool you guys show interest. I have Clomid and Nolv. for post cycle or if gyno rears it's ugly head. I knew I could take T200 (enan.) twice a week it was just the 250 that made me double check.....I had only read about Sust being 250mgs...now I know better. I've been reading like crazy for months. My fist cycle was EQ only....took me about 3/4 months to decide on that. BUT.....everyone recommended I take EQ, Test, DBol ..up the dosages and all that good stuff and I took it slow and went EQ only. This cycle is Test approx. 400 week, EQ 200 week and dbol 15mgs day.....10 week cycle except for dbol....4 weeks unless I get sides or I can't keep doing cardio because of the pumps.

Peace,
    Nitro
    Cool bro, Good to see you have spent the time. I would bump that dose of Eq to at least 400mg/week. You might see some better results. I run nov through my entire cycle just to be sure. Think about bumping that dbol up to 30-35mg ed for 4 weeks or so. Have fun enjoy the ride bro

EQ was leftover

Yeah, I may start some Nolv. throughout...I'll have to order some more. The reason the EQ dose is low is because I had an extra bottle from my first cycle. This cycle was going to be Test and Dbol only.....BUT, I know I get no sides from EQ so I threw it in. See, if I had stacked a bunch of stuff my first time around then I'd have never know what gives me what sides. I may have to up my Dbol dose because I've been on 15mgs a week for 8 days now and not really nothing has happened....I thought I'd get a pump or something by now?? I am 260lbs....dose that mean I need a little more than the average 180 pound guy??

Peace

bump dbol to at least 35mg ed bro. for you maybe even 50mg ed.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    How much did you gain on the EQ-only cycle?

Best of luck with the new cycle.

Bask8

I didn't get another BF test done but I put on about 10/12 pounds....but....I had to quit my cardio because of the crazy back pumps I'd get when on the treadmill. It helped w/ my veins a little and my roommate said it helped my chest (because I really couldnt' see much)....I could see it in my shoulders though....mainly because of the veins. I had veins in my right arm and it kinda brougth them out in my left to even it out a little. It was good. If I get sides from other gear I'll stick w/ EQ only cycles for life since I really didn't get any sides except a zit or two in the crease of my nose.

Peace

Oh....

I guess i put on about 5-8 of those 10/12 pounds. if I don't jog I fluxuate 5 pounds easy.

Peace

Thread Information