Thread: cycle help

jobedog is offline Junior Member

cycle help

195lb. athelete, novice AS user, for maximum benifit I need some cycle advice, gear: Ttokyo eq. 200mg/ml, QV test en. 250mg/ml, Nolvadex and Clomid, first I would like a recommendation on the weekly dosage of each AS, also would it be better to do two inj. of each spaced each wk. or one? I also plan to inj. both the same time in the same syringe, from what I've learned this should be fine, I would just like some reassurance. My daily calorie intake will be around 4000 to 6000 w/ atleast 200 grms. of protein. Last, I don't seem to be very prone to gyno so I'm only going to take nolva ev. other day for the last 4 wks. This is my first round with eq. though and am not sure on the clomid therapy , please advise. Thanks

MDMA is offline Banned
    How much gear do you have? What are your cycle goals? Previous Cycles? You sound like you know quite a bit thus far, but it wouldn't hurt to do some more reading before taking the plunge on this one bro.

I would like to achieve a good solid strength gain and some quality mass without alot of bloat or sides. I've have used deca , d-bol, and test prop. in the past. Deca d-bol stack and deca test stack, both had descent results but I don't like the deca dick so I'm switching to eq.. The deca was 300mg/wk on both and test prop. was 500mg/ wk., I'm done with orals too. As far as supplies I should be fine: 2, 10ml. 200mg/ml of eq. and 1, 50ml. 250mg/ml of test en. Please advise

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    500mg/wk enanthate , 400mg/wk eq. Run for 10-12 weeks. If possible, get some winny and throw it in for the end of the cycle (run 6 wks total...2 weeks past the test/eq so you can start clomid sooner).

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    personally i hate eq...i used it and no good solid results...run it like this

test 750mg per week.. i assume that 50mg of that 250mg is prop..
    eq 400mg per week
    dont take the nolva till the end..it hinders your gains if you take it all the way through. i wouldn't take it unless i noticed something..
    maybe throw an oral in there also...goodluck...Madmax...

okay, so the question still remains? two shots of 200mg of eq. w/ 250 mg of test a wk. say every mon. and thur. or all 400mg of eq. and all 500mg of test once a wk.?

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Like nj said bro..just split up your dosage in two...and you will be just fine. Like stated before ..run it for 12 weeks..EQ is a mild steroid , however, the gains you will make will be quality gains...permanent. Your hunger will skyrocket as a result of the EQ..Eat clean, stay big and lean.
    The winstrol is a bonus if you could introduce it as stated.

oral denkall 10mg tab or inj. QV stan 100mg/ml or inj. Anabolic ST (australia) 50mg/ml, all are winstrol V , if I had access to any, which is recommended and how much when? after considering the cycle previously discussed?

Mastiff is offline Member
    I'd bump up the protein, bro. You are only taking 1 gram per pound of body weight. You want to be taking 2 to 2 1/2 times your bodyweight in grams. Spread it out throughout the day, and make sure you take some before bed.

zodiac66 is offline Associate Member
    Go with QV's stan 50 or 100, good product.

Thread Information