Dudes,
I was 5 weeks into a 10 week plan of pyramiding test e (250-400) along with 30mg var ed. I got up to 300 of test e during week 5, then my gear went bye-bye (long story) now I feel ****ed up.
I tried to obtain more test e (still got the var) over the next 2 weeks, took no pct during the two weeks 'cause I thought the test e would stick around, and I would be back on after two weeks.
Shit happens, and usually to me.
When week 3 came along, and now I am losing weight, classic sides (lots of those little nasty pimples, low libido, looked drained- but for some reason I still got a lot of strength (var?)) coming on. I should have more test in two days for sure, should I wait, then continue my cycle, or just go on PCT now and say **** it?
I had an event late July I wanted to peak for.

my stats;
wgt 175
bench: 305
hgt:6'
bf:7-9%

This shit is getting crazy, I had a Dr give me a script for test e in the past, but to get this cat to renew it, I had to schedule a lot of shit (repeat blood work, two more visits- hes making his money I'm sure).
To get gear is more ****ing risky then ****ing shooting some one with a uzi on a crowded corner! Times are ****ed.

Any advice from the bros would help a brother out
Thanks