SmallGuy0341 is offline New Member

my first injection

Just did my first injections of test . My room mate was shooting his this morning into his calves. He is allot bigger than me. His calves are the size of my waist damn near. Jokes aside he was using a 1 1/4 inch needle. I asked if he had any 1 1/2 by chance and he handed me some 1 inchers and said to go for the calves . I took his word on it and prepped the area and syringe and then cleaned the area again. I didn't feel any pain when I did it. I shot .5ml onto each calf. I have an extremely high tolerance for pain do to my job and me being the smallest guy so I kinds have to. He'll I broke my nose again last week and didn't know it. Anyway . Was it supposed to hurt goin in. Maybe I missed the muscles and it went into the fat due to a short pin. I'm doin flute injections with 1 1/2 inchers from now on so I know I got it right.

My room mate watched me do it. Even marked the spot for me using a iodine swab. So I'm guessing it was needle size. If I hit the fat does that mean I waisted the gear.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    What where you shooting? And why calfs????

Standstrong is offline New Member
    ^^^ wondering the same thing. I would rather shoot in my delt or quad

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    damn man ....go the glutes or delt , calf ...thats messed up

Standstrong is offline New Member
    I couldnt imagine hitting the calves and having to walk on the the next day, DAMN, especially if it pharma grade

Looked it up . Supposed to be less painfull . Also I'm shooting test e. Just figured I would at least feel it going in.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There has been studies that show the bigger the muscle group the better it will spread. You dont need to localize test and it wont do any extra good doing it. Just do the Glutes or quads. I prefer the quads so I can see what Im doing.

As for pain, no there is no pain associated with it. Keep the injection slow. You may have some discomfort the next day like a bruise or small charlie horse at the most.

Im sure you injected into the muscle unless you have a LOT of fat, like 20% or more to not hit muscle in your calf. LOL

Awesome. I have a 8%-9% bf% when using calipers. I don't plan on running another marathon untill next year when I'm back in shape.

I actually I decided to try the calf because it looked like an easy spot to inject from what I saw. Just asked my friend why he shot the calf and he said cause he is not flexible enough to shoot his glute and still keep an eye on the needle. Hence why I normaly help him.

So far though I'm pretty happy with my first ever dose of test and the start to my cycle.

go with the quads, you just sit on your ass, aim and shoot. LOL BIG target also.

Awesome . Thanks for the help

ian.ahern is offline New Member
    hi, i was thinking of stacking test prop 100mg and deca 200mg for 12 weeks any suggestions on how i should dose
    thanks

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by ian.ahern View Post
    hi, i was thinking of stacking test prop 100mg and deca 200mg for 12 weeks any suggestions on how i should dose
    thanks
    start your own thread you'll get more responses

Quote Originally Posted by ian.ahern View Post
    thanks
    Im thinking of flying to Germany next week; what airlines should I fly?

Why would someone think it's OK to jump into someone else s thread and start asking something completely unrelated?

Thread Information