Thread: Got Doctor's Rx

calidude is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Got Doctor's Rx

I went to the Dr. he gave me a prescription for a 10ml vial of 200mg testosterone . I went to my pharmacy but they can't get that all they have is something called depo-testosterone(not sure on spelling) has anyone heard of this if so should i get it or just take to another pharmacy to get test???

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    How the hell did you get that?? Did he talk to you about injections or any thing?

I got referred to this Dr. by someone i know. I told him that i was allergic to the test patch ( i never tried it but i read it here that is what i should tell him) Then he proceeded to tell me about orals and injections. He said that he would take the injections because he said that the orals will be broken down before absorbtion. I said give me the injections then. He gave me a blood test to check for test levels and the rest is history

Mastiff is offline Member
    Depo-testosterone is test, you'll be fine with it.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    My last cycle I got the same thing. Its made by Upjohn and comes in either 100mg/ml- 10ml or 200mg/ml= 10ml. Its test-cyp, Great human grade gear. Lot of bloat, for me at least, get some anti-e's for sure. (Armidex or Nov) If the doc is willing to write you for test he's probably willing to write for Nov/ Tomixifen They had problems keeping it in stock here too. All the old guys want it for HRT. Good luck try to get a few refills on that bad boy if possible. I would wanna go at least 400mg/week for 10 weeks to get some decent results.
    Good luck

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I never heard of the doc giving someone a prescription for AS. I got a buddy that goes to the doc once a week to get his shot.

Mastiff is offline Member
    I know some bro's who have done it. Go see the doc after a cycle, but don't do the clomid. Wait till your test levels are down, then tell the doc you can't get it up. He'll run some tests. Then he'll start out putting you on androgel or the patch. After a month, go back to him and say you got a rash from it. If he wants to give you the other one, tell him you don't want to take a chance on getting another rash, or take it and after another month, tell him you got a second rash. You want the injectable, but you travel, so won't be able to get to the office often enough. Tell him you wife or girlfriend can give you the shot, or ask him to show you how to do it. It does work, its just a big hassle. You can get the injectables from the on-line anti-aging clinics, but they want you to buy from them, and they jack up the price.
    Last edited by Mastiff; 12-15-2002 at 12:18 AM.

righton is offline Senior Member
    You should try one of the LEGIT online compounding pharms, their prices are a hell of a lot cheaper( 10ml-200mg/ml test..$32.00) than the big ones (Walgreens, Eckerts,etc..). Thats where i go for mine with all my scrips from my doc.

destroying angle is offline Junior Member
    The on-line anti-aging clinics are expensive but they will give RX for Winstrol and Deca to take with your Testosterone .

Hey righton please pm with the pharmacies. the pharmacy i go to here wants like $120 for that vial of DEPO-test

SWALE is offline New Member
    The test cyp you will get from the pharmacy will be made by Upjohn. Rejoice!

Mastiff--you are clever, indeed. However, we don't ALL "jack up the prices".

The online clinics that prescribe Winstrol and Deca are not long for this world, as the physicians there are in direct violation of DEA law. I checked it out fully, and decided not to do that, but rather to stay in for the long haul.

Originally posted by SWALE

The online clinics that prescribe Winstrol and Deca are not long for this world, as the physicians there are in direct violation of DEA law. I checked it out fully, and decided not to do that, but rather to stay in for the long haul.
    Deca is legitimately and legally prescribed for ppl with AIDS or any disease that causes muscle wasteing and is available not only from those online clinics but from docs that specialize in those areas.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by SWALE

sounds like a plug to me....

chinups Guest
    Did the doctor say anything about post cycle. I mean how are you going to get the levels back up

Sorry, didn't mean to sound like a "plug". I just don't want to be lumped in with people who I don't feel have the best intentions at heart. But enough of that.

Since when is the attainment of massive amounts of muscle (YA!) a legitimate medical indication for prescribing Deca ? If you are a burn victim, or have AID's, that is a different story. Like I said, I researched this FULLY, trying to find a way to get around it. But I couldn't without putting my license in jeopardy.

I guess my main point is that your own doctors SHOULD prescribe the ancillaries for you. Why? Because you present with secondary hypogonadism and high serum estrogen levels. And if a physician won't, because he/she doesn't condone the use of steroids , ask them if they prescribe albuterol and Atrovent for their COPD and emphysema patients--even though they don't condone smoking!

Calidude, the pharmacy pays somewhere around $75 for that 10cc vial. It certainly is reasonable for them to make a profit for doing the DEA paperwork, ordering it, stocking and dispensing it. It does take a lot of time and work, and they certainly need to make something for it. However, it seems like $50 is a bit excessive. Especially when you consider how little they make from the scripts that insurance pays for (sometimes only a dispensing fee of $1.50 per script). Try other pharmacies. You should be able to get that good Upjohn test cyp for no more than $90 per bottle.

Since when is deca only used just to build muscle??It's been prescribed to treat anemia and rheumatoid arthritis for years. A doc can legitimately prescribe it for various muscle and joint ailements without having to worry about his license, and alot do! And Cal,try the compounding pharms, their alot cheaper and since they have independant lab tests done after the batches are compounded you know you get the real deal, and another pharm when they had Depo test sold it for under $50!! Shop around.

I sure do agree that there are some good compounding pharmacies around, and that their prices vary greatly.

If a physician is purposely generating false documentation that a "patient" is suffering from RA or anemia, so they can turn a profit by selling them medications at an inflated price, their license is immediately in jeopardy. And it would not be possible to fool a doctor into a false diagnosis, because laboratory documentation is required. The treatment of choice for anemia is Procrit, not Deca . And a trial run through all the NSAID's (and corticosteroid compounds, too) would be in order before trying ANY Controlled Substance. Suffice it to say, ANY physician who prescribes Deca is bringing scrutiny upon themselves, irrespective of the diagnosis. Just something to think about. I also believe it to be a violation of the Oath we took when we become doctors. I'm telling you this from the inside, Bro. It is, however, an entirely different issue to learn to properly care for AAS athletes. Guys on steroids present with secondary (even if it's "impending") hypogonadism, and high serum estrogen levels, two legitimate medical indications for providing the ancillaries. You know I just tell it like it is.
    Last edited by SWALE; 12-17-2002 at 11:48 AM.

Righton and Swale thanks for the info.

Chinups the Dr. didn't give me anything for post. When he wrote the prescription he didn't to write it my test levels were normal. He told me that i should take a 1/2 cc every other week. Now i know I'm not goin to do that. I have 20ml of Sust 250 I'm gonna run for my first cycle followed with clomid. I haven't started yet because I'm still waiting for deca and winny to stack it with.

Testosterone injections for HRT spaced at 10-14 day intervals have been shown to increase the risk for polycythemia (too many red blood cells). That's why I always have my guys inject every week (or even shorter intervals, if I can talk 'em into it).

Thread Information