TONYTANNZ is offline New Member

Am i doing this right?

So i just got done posting about my blunder of taking winny 2 years ago as a moron...

Well noW it's 2 years later and i've been lifting for a while and doing my research. I picked up some rip ped - tabs by ids. I've been taking it for 3 days now and i have the liver fix stuff and the post cycle therapy tabs they sold me. Is there anything else i should be taking with it? And is this just as toxic on the liver as real actual winstrol ? I've been seeing great results with it thus far.

Any responses are much appreciated. Should i be running test with this?

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    It has a 17a methyl so yeah liver support would be smart to take AFTER your cycle since you already started there is really no point in starting liver thearpy now, just get some liver protectants and take it during your PCT to help your liver recover, its not extremely harsh so you dont have to worry. Just make sure you dont drink while on this time around.

BTW-pro-hormones need to be posted in the Supplement section.

I didn't think it converted estrogen though? This is a pro hormone drug? I though it was like winstrol . And I started taking the liver stuff with it right away at the beginning of the cycle. Do i need test with this?

I'm goin to a wedding this weekend can I have like 2 glasses of wine atleast?

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTANNZ View Post
    I didn't think it converted estrogen though? What does that have to do with anything I just said? This is a pro hormone drug? Yes, it is legal and it has a pro-hormone in its ingrident profile I though it was like winstrol . I highly doubt it, I am not familar with IDS product line beside that fact that the orginal mass tabs were some potent shit from what I saw on another board I was on at that time, but I doubt this is anabolic enough as winstrol, ever company that makes a pro-hormone that is desgined for cutting tries to compare it with winstrol And I started taking the liver stuff with it right away at the beginning of the cycle. Do i need test with this? Alright well just continue with your liver support and no you dont need test with this, its a pro-hormone and was desgined to be able to be run by itself. It's a legal alternative for those who cant get steroids or dont want to be caught with them.

I'm goin to a wedding this weekend can I have like 2 glasses of wine atleast?
    Your choice, just dont any alcohol till the wedding if you do decide to do it. Don't go overboard either.
    My response in bold

Alright you've been a great help. Now I have one more question. Maybe I could just stop taking the stuff right now since I'm only 3 days in? and stay off it for the wedding etc. ? Would that screw with my body?

Quote Originally Posted by TONYTANNZ View Post
    Alright you've been a great help. Now I have one more question. Maybe I could just stop taking the stuff right now since I'm only 3 days in? and stay off it for the wedding etc. ? Would that screw with my body?
    Bro in my honest opinion, this stuff isn't as bad as your making it out to be. It's not superdrol which is the harshest of all pro-hormones/pro-steroids .

You can get off now, I doubt 3 days made a difference or you can continue just take your liver support and have your PCT ready when you end your cycle. I NEVER recommend drinking while on methyl orals, but 1-2 glasses of wine wont kill you. But if your planning on getting hammered during the wedding than maybe you should come off and do the cycle when you are more devoted to lifting.

It's your choice.

Thread Information