J431S is offline Banned

testicular atrophy and moderate gyno? again

I have been off cycle for more than a year now. I just started workingout more aggressively again, and all of sudden Baam! my dick is much stronger and very erective than ever before but with moderate ejaculation power. Now i just notice that an old gyno i thought i get rid off is coming back again specially on my off days from workout activity. I thought of doing a 4th cycle but give up on the idea because of these two problems. so what do u guys think what kind of phase is this? No cycle but a minimal sign of testicular atrophy and moderate gyno altogether? should i consider doing pct just incase, even though I'm not doing any cycle or should I go for bloodwork checkup ASAP?
    Last edited by J431S; 06-26-2009 at 04:49 AM.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    Id got to the doc, and get bloodwork done

Mass22 is offline New Member
    go to your doctor!

J431S is offline Banned
    thanks fellows but here's my confusion while still planning on my doc' appointment and I will prefer input from someone with over 99 posts on this board. Erectile dick but somewhat low ejaculation would usually suggest lower testosterone level, correct? That's is simply to say my testical balls doesn't produce enough sperms. Now the sign of gyno coming back again, ironically, will suggest there is high presence of estrogen in one's system, correct? Now, i was wondering whether someone here had exactly the same situation that I just describe and I simply wanted to know what his doctor suggest to him to hopefully compare with what my doctor will say or recommend. Anyone with such predicament in the past, please feel free to share your experience. thanks

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    get blood work done

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i've had similar experience, where i started getting gyno a few times in the past about a yr after doing cycle. Im going through that right now as i was off steroids for a yr then after i started working out hard again my gyno started getting worse. U have to go doc to test your estrogen and prolactin levels to c whats causing the problem. In my case both were normal which makes it even more wierd. I just started my cycle of prop and started taking letro. In the past letro has always worked to get rid of the gyno but has always kiled my sex drive which sux. i will keep u posted on the progress but if any vets have suggestions please share.

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~

Thread Information