gazzi is offline New Member

Some wondering about a cycle

Well I just started my first cycle and thats susta and prima and I was wondering where is it best to inject ?

I injected it, 2ml susta and 1ml prima into the tricep and I'm feeling pressure and little pain and there has been 2 hours since i injected (yes I did it correctly) When it was all in and I took the needle out I felt really dissy and had a vomit feeling for about 3mins but then it went away after I drank some water !?

I was gonna do 2ml of susta and 1ml of prima once á week, and then next friday only do 1ml of prima, and the week after that both of them again. So it's only every other week that i add susta.

How does that sound and what would you recommend doing differently !?

Thx a lot

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    did you inject all 3mL in the same spot? that would account for the pain, you don't want to inject more than 2mL in most small muscle groups

did you aspirate ?

is this your first time to inject?

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    did you inject all 3mL in the same spot? that would account for the pain, you don't want to inject more than 2mL in most small muscle groups

did you aspirate ?

is this your first time to inject?

Yes I did and yes I did... Okey then won't do that the next time, or is it ok to do it all in the butt cheek ?

When will the pain go away and can I do anything to make it go smoother ?

And yes injecting for the first time....
    Last edited by gazzi; 06-26-2009 at 10:45 AM.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gazzi View Post
    Yes I did and yes I did... Okey then won't do that the next time, or is it ok to do it all in the butt cheek ?

When will the pain go away and can I do anything to make it go smoother ?

And yes injecting for the first time....
    How long was the pin you used? do not answer 1/2 or 3/4 inch phate will bitch slap you...

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer View Post
    How long was the pin you used? do not answer 1/2 or 3/4 inch phate will bitch slap you...
    Hehe the pin? Needle ?

The needle is : 23G x 1 1/4 0.6x30mm Nr 14

That is what I was told to get and use...

That not ok ?

Hehe the pin? Needle ?

The needle is : 23G x 1 1/4 0.6x30mm Nr 14

That is what I was told to get and use...

That not ok ?
    23g is ok you can also use 25g that will be smoother....

You might wanna try the larger muscles as a newby... stick in to your butt...

The rate of depletion for a depot is much greater in the small muscles than the larger ones...

also keep in mind to inject it into a cold muscle (ergo, not right after working out)

23g is ok you can also use 25g that will be smoother....

You might wanna try the larger muscles as a newby... stick in to your butt...

The rate of depletion for a depot is much greater in the small muscles than the larger ones...

also keep in mind to inject it into a cold muscle (ergo, not right after working out)

Ok thanks for the tip

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    you cant do sus every other week your wasting your time

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    definitely agree on that, you should be shooting the sust eod

Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post

Okey and why is that ?

Has anyone shot that much in one muscle and been sore? ...did it today at lika 1 o'clock and I can still feel the sting a little bit when i move, when does it go away ? :P

And shoot the 2ml sust every other day, isn't that way too much for a beginner like me ? :P

How would you recommend me taking these oils

Okey and why is that ?

Has anyone shot that much in one muscle and been sore? ...did it today at lika 1 o'clock and I can still feel the sting a little bit when i move, when does it go away ? :P

And shoot the 2ml sust every other day, isn't that way too much for a beginner like me ? :P

How would you recommend me taking these oils
    the reason we suggest shooting sust eod is because sustanon is a blend of several esters of test, the longer the ester the longer it takes to breakdown and the slower the test is released, sust contains a propionate ester and this is a very short ester, it also contains a couple medium esters which should be shot around every 3.5days,

shooting every week or two weeks will results in large flucuations in the amount of testosterone in your blood and when these fluctuations occur an enzyme called aromatase is released

this enzyme attached to testosterone and converts it to estrogen, resulting in estrogen sides such as water retention, high blood pressure, gyno etc....

so in short, shoot sust eod and you should be fine

as for the amount, all you need is simple math, if you take the amount you need, let's say 500mg/wk, and you know the concentration of your gear, let's say 250mg/mL, then you need 2mL per week total, eod injections are going to be monday, wedsnesday, friday, sunday, tuesday, thursday, saturday over two weeks, so 7 injections over two weeks(i like to go two weeks with even injections schedules so you land on the same day you started)

2mL/7injections=.286mL per injection

now i know you're thinking, "I can't get that specific with a syringe", well all you have to do is get 1mL syringes and inject 0.3mL per injection, this will results in 525mg/wk of test which is close enough

any other questions?

/\ what he said, plus just add that L-dopa production crashes as your hormone levels crash...

EOW would lead to attitude issue in some people...

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    what phate said

Quote Originally Posted by Phate View Post
    the reason we suggest shooting sust eod is because sustanon is a blend of several esters of test, the longer the ester the longer it takes to breakdown and the slower the test is released, sust contains a propionate ester and this is a very short ester, it also contains a couple medium esters which should be shot around every 3.5days,

shooting every week or two weeks will results in large flucuations in the amount of testosterone in your blood and when these fluctuations occur an enzyme called aromatase is released

this enzyme attached to testosterone and converts it to estrogen, resulting in estrogen sides such as water retention, high blood pressure, gyno etc....

so in short, shoot sust eod and you should be fine

as for the amount, all you need is simple math, if you take the amount you need, let's say 500mg/wk, and you know the concentration of your gear, let's say 250mg/mL, then you need 2mL per week total, eod injections are going to be monday, wedsnesday, friday, sunday, tuesday, thursday, saturday over two weeks, so 7 injections over two weeks(i like to go two weeks with even injections schedules so you land on the same day you started)

2mL/7injections=.286mL per injection

now i know you're thinking, "I can't get that specific with a syringe", well all you have to do is get 1mL syringes and inject 0.3mL per injection, this will results in 525mg/wk of test which is close enough

any other questions?

Yes I was wondering if I have 9ml of prima and only 8ml of susta how would you take it ? And also I have it in 2ml glass case (ambulu) and when I open it I can't close it again, what is the best way to store it for these days ?

And when I'm finished what should I use for a blocker... hcg or something else?
    Last edited by gazzi; 06-28-2009 at 05:19 PM.

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    Bro 3ml is a lot for a small muscle especially a virgin muscle....Even 1ml you'd feel some soreness. Dont be shocked if it swells a little or gets a little warm and pink to the touch bro.
    Try splitting it up like all the guys are recommending and if you're going to shoot more than 1ml at a time IMO you should go to the glute for a beginner.

Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    Bro 3ml is a lot for a small muscle especially a virgin muscle....Even 1ml you'd feel some soreness. Dont be shocked if it swells a little or gets a little warm and pink to the touch bro.
    Try splitting it up like all the guys are recommending and if you're going to shoot more than 1ml at a time IMO you should go to the glute for a beginner.

Hehe yeah I know that now, but the next time it's going to be shot in the ass. But what I am mostly wondering is about in what order you would mix these oils together for the best result and what to take after if any !?

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Yes I was wondering if I have 9ml of prima and only 8ml of susta how would you take it ? And also I have it in 2ml glass case (ambulu) and when I open it I can't close it again, what is the best way to store it for these days ?

And when I'm finished what should I use for a blocker... hcg or something else?
    you need nolva/clomid for PCT.... it seems youve done little to no research, youve asked an array of questions that you should already know the answers to considering youve started your cycle already... do yourself a favor and do some research

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    you need nolva/clomid for PCT.... it seems youve done little to no research, youve asked an array of questions that you should already know the answers to considering youve started your cycle already... do yourself a favor and do some research
    I have done research and I knew about clomid but was more wondering about the sust because it's new to me and don't know much about taking it in and the best way...

But thx for all the answers and please more info

I have done research and I knew about clomid but was more wondering about the sust because it's new to me and don't know much about taking it in and the best way...

But thx for all the answers and please more info
    You need more gear and you need to do MORE research because if you think injecting sust once every 2 weeks is ok you've done some crappy researching man, just being honest!

You need more gear and you need to do MORE research because if you think injecting sust once every 2 weeks is ok you've done some crappy researching man, just being honest!
    Okey If I have injected once (friday) 3ml of oil in me (2 sust and 1 prima) and stop now do I damage anything or what because of just one day ?

Is it ok if I just stop now and research more and do all of it right later or do I need Clomid now for the one 3ml shot I took ?

Okey If I have injected once (friday) 3ml of oil in me (2 sust and 1 prima) and stop now do I damage anything or what because of just one day ?

Is it ok if I just stop now and research more and do all of it right later or do I need Clomid now for the one 3ml shot I took ?
    No you will PROBABLY be ok since it takes a bit for long esters to get built up and take effect.

No you will PROBABLY be ok since it takes a bit for long esters to get built up and take effect.

Ok what about prima is that one ok to take only once a week 1ml if I change the sust intake to eod 0.3ml ?

ExtremeDude is offline New Member
    What's the diffrence between injecting into a cold muscle vs a warm muscle ??

Thread Information