greekking is offline Junior Member

first cycle at 39 yrs old

hey guys thanks for all the info ive been reading!! ive been to one of those anti aging clincs and this is it,, stan 3xwk 1 cc 10 weeks hcg 2 x week 10 weeks ( during my cycle) .25cc test cream weeks 11- 16 to aid w pct what do u think< its my goal to cut weight get hard keep my sex drive on and not lose hair i eat very clean and im in gym 6 days week heavy>>

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Any nolv to counter hcg ?

how many mg of test per week does the cream yield?

Some docs I just hate...

Do you have propecia?

are you lifting?

What exactly is your diet?

do i need nolv? he didnt mention it?? should i expect gyno?? i asked about gyno and he said we would respond to it if it came up<50 mg test per pump 2 pumps am 2 pumps pm ed< dont have propecia should i and why?? please on that one!! i lift heavy 5 days a week w 1 min rest periods run 30 min intervals and eat 6x a day small high protein fiber meals low fat ( got my diet down to a t) i apreciate your feedback thank you

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    Whats your height/weight/bf%/training experience?

5*9 190 idk around 15 % last time i checked i box 3 days a week< haver been on a solid program for 1 1/2 years straight run the gammit with personal trainers and such< just could never fight my genetics much i guess

Prolonged used of HCG will ALWAY (I hardley ever say always but this one is a 100%) lead to gyno, emotional problems, water ret... Why?

Hcg causes the male body to produce estrogen.

If you need some studies to read up on hcg and estrogen production just ask... no prob...

propecia will help if you have MPB or a major concern is hair loss... DHT getting shut down is a prositive for the hair line...

As long as you are lifting and have a proper diet you will be fine...

I like to see 200mg of test a week, 50mg a week from the cream is a little low...

How is your labido?

my estrogen in my lab work was 31 with a guideline of wanting it under 115, will the hcg .25cc 2 x weekly be enough to cause gyno especially with me having high bf % and will hcg make sure i dont lose my balls or sex drive which right now i am a daily practioner of ( got a young gf who likes to keep me interested and we have been doing it everyday for bout 4 months now straight!!) thank god id like to read some of the studies maybe it will help me change my outline because im starting cycle in one or 2 days where do i buy propecia will dht be off??the test cream is 50mg pump 2 in am 2 in pm so i think thats 200mg daily no?? is that alot ? what will it do and why that for pct as dr. suggested? i really apreciate your help thank you so much< no way i would consider this without all the knowledge i could gather thank you!!!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    test cream.......... sucks

also the whole outline is 2 iu ed of igf growth hormone 1 am 1 pm sunday off, 1 grain armour thyroid pill daily in am ?? 25mg dhea nightly,and 1cc 3xwk stano for 10 weeks along with .25cc hcg on tue and sat for same 10 weeks after that 4 pumps daily of test cream 50mg per pump for 6 weeks. he said the test cream would be the same as my pct so my test levels dont go to 0 and i dont lose sex drive or hair?? my libido is maxed i think, i try have sex everyday but have to admit sometimes got problems being at my best levels.
    Last edited by greekking; 06-28-2009 at 10:25 AM.

why does test cream suck

How many IUs of hcg is you weekley dosage?

The cream is 50mg of cream the yield of the test is diff look in the back and see what you actually get outta the cream...

Most don't like it cause it does not add up to much... There are HRT and TRT threads here you can read up and study.

This is a source free board so can't send you to anyone for the propecia... sorry...

Oh and on the labido it should be back to the level it was when you were in your late teens with 200mg of test a week on or about...

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Dancer is right. He knows his facts.But, my question is, that if this is your first cycle,Should you not just run test E?And then find out how your body response to indigenous amount of synthetic test. You have alot of gear for your first cycle. I think that it would be not advisable to do so, in my opinion.Also,your PCT is questionable.And you WILL get gyno in this cycle.You have to run a estrogen inhibitor.

.25cc of hcg 2x wk, is propecia an over the counter or do i need a dr to get it?? it does seem like alot but this is what the youth clinic suggested for my therapy?? i am getting stan and hcg, should i use it at all< please someone give me the info i need because im following what dr said but it doesnt jive with what u guys are telling me and frankly i believe you guys more!! if i do run what he says what kinda pct should i have with this cycle, should i just run the stan and hcg for my first cycle< why are their suggestions so messed up??
    Last edited by greekking; 06-28-2009 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Dancer is right. He knows his facts.But, my question is, that if this is your first cycle,Should you not just run test E?And then find out how your body response to indigenous amount of synthetic test. You have alot of gear for your first cycle. I think that it would be not advisable to do so, in my opinion.Also,your PCT is questionable.And you WILL get gyno in this cycle.You have to run a estrogen inhibitor.
    The prob is some clinics don't really tell you shit...

"yeah take a cc of this a week and wipe some of this cream on, come back in a month and see how you feel"

No BS

The prob is 1cc outta of a 10ml 2000iu vial hcg aint shit

and the total yield of free test from a couple wipes of cream adding up to 20mg a week aint shit either.

Some really don't tell you shit... You end up Yeilding MAYBE 30MG of test a week and getting ass raped for a $1000.00 a month.

The medications used is important don't get me wrong but you NEED TO KNOW YOUR DOSAGES...

Quote Originally Posted by greekking View Post
    cc of hcg 2x wk is propecia a over the counter or do i need a dr to get it?? it does seem like alot but this is what the youth clinic suggested for my therapy?? i am getting stan and hcg, should i use it at all< please someone give me the info i need because im following what dr said but it doesnt jive with what u guys are telling me and frankly i believe you guys more!!what kinda pct should i have with this cycle, should i just run the stan and hcg for my first cycle< why is their cycle so messed up??
    Propecia is scripted in the US, it is however available from research places on the net for cheap... Loot up top of the page and check out the board's research place, I have not used them so I can not say for myself.

so what should i do?? in your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by greekking View Post
    so what should i do?? in your opinion
    Stop listening to all the bull shit...

1) Find out the exact MG of free Testosterone that the cream yields per week

2) Find out how many IUs of HCG you are getting per week

Read up on the dosages and sides

come back and post question.

its 50 mg per pump 4 pumps a day 6 ays a week, weeks 10-16 he says it yeilds 200 mg test a day<hcg is .25 iu 2 x week so its half an iu a week.25 tues and .25 friday weeks 1-10 while im also cycling stan he tells me my test cycle is so low that it shouldnt create extra estrogen and i will restest blood in 4 weeks after starting cycle

jrmy is offline Junior Member
    this may sound stupid/gay
    but you should measure your penis size before and after
    i wanna know if hgh does really increase size.heard it a bunch of times,and woiuld like to know if its true.

slugtastic is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmy View Post
    i wanna know if hgh does really increase size.heard it a bunch of times,and woiuld like to know if its true.
    hahaha lol that would be interesting????

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrmy View Post
    I heard HGH can make others things grow as weel. i have heard that hands and feet as well as other things can also grow bigger if not careful!
    Last edited by ninesecz; 07-08-2009 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slugtastic View Post
    hahaha lol that would be interesting????
    haha yea.just measure man,im very interested too see.heard it so many times,must know if this is true

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I heard HGH can make others things grow as weel. i have heard that hands and feet as well as other things can also grow bigger if not careful!
    that i know is true,also skin can harden,bones grow out,and the face rounds out.although rare and seen mostly in people with a defect in the pituitary gland secreting too much hgh,it could happen to the hgh user...but like i said,thats pretty rare

Thread Information