Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Deuce View Post

Summer of '06

I was there.. I was on top of my Game Immortal.. I struggle everyday to get it back.. it isn't fair what happened to me.. but it DID !! aND EVERYDAY i have to live with it... it hurts, it sucks, i have pain.. emotional and physical.. but i push past it.. to overcome and get back to ME... ME THEN... ME RIGHT THERE.. I KNOW I CAN DO IT.. I KNOW I CAN !!! It is just going to take time and I can not give up.. I cant... if I do.. I will die...
    hey deuce you look great in that pic awsome job... i hope you get back to where you used to be at

Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

Arrow

Summer of '06

I was there.. I was on top of my Game Immortal.. I struggle everyday to get it back.. it isn't fair what happened to me.. but it DID !! aND EVERYDAY i have to live with it... it hurts, it sucks, i have pain.. emotional and physical.. but i push past it.. to overcome and get back to ME... ME THEN... ME RIGHT THERE.. I KNOW I CAN DO IT.. I KNOW I CAN !!! It is just going to take time and I can not give up.. I cant... if I do.. I will die...

You say thats you in the Summer of 06???? Am I the only one here who sees the date the picture was taken on the left????

ITS DATED 6/27/2008

idk im calling BS

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post
    You say thats you in the Summer of 06???? Am I the only one here who sees the date the picture was taken on the left????

ITS DATED 6/27/2008

idk im calling BS

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauced_Up View Post

ITS DATED 6/27/2008

idk im calling BS
    camera date could be messed up.

but I don't see the three letter tat on his left forearm in his other pics,

just saying, Deuce.

energizer bunny is offline Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference
    Quote Originally Posted by derek7m View Post
    camera date could be messed up.

but I don't see the three letter tat on his left forearm in his other pics,

just saying, Deuce.
    Have a look again mate its there.... inside left forearm..

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    So my long time buddy and POWERLIFTER has been using AAS for 10 years now.. since 18... and does the MOST INSANE CYCLES EVER SEEN.. I am surprised this Nut aint dead yet but regardless... I was talking with him the other day and he just start this cycle a week ago:

1-20 Test E 1000mgs EW
    1-12 PRIMO 1000mgs EW
    8-20 tREN Ace 75mgs ED
    1-4 Test Suspension 100mgs ED
    1-8 Anavar 80mgs ED
    20-24 Winstrol 75mgs ED
    22-24 Test Susp 125mgs ED
    1-24 HGH 5iu's per day (6 on 1 off)
    1-24 Adex .25mgs ED possibly .50mgs daily if needed
    12-20 Cabergoline 500mcgs Every 3 Days
    10-16 + 18-25 T3 25mcgs ED
    22-24 HcG 250iu's ED

super pct !!! 8 weeks !!

1-4 NOLVA 40mgs ED
    1-4 cLOMID 150MGS ED
    1-4 Aromasin 25mgs ED
    5-6 Nolva 20mgs ED
    5-6 Clomid 100mgs ED
    7-8 Nolva 10mgs ED
    7-8 cLOMID 50mgs ED

How can I tell him in the nicest way possible not to do this cycle?? I mean this is just waaaay tooo much !! I tried talking him out of it and his response was.." What bro, this isn't that bad I have done a waaay harder cycle than this before.. I am legitimately worried for him like bad... I guess more than anything I am seeking advice on what to do.. Since he is going through with it no matter what.. what do I do.. idly sit by while he abuses steroids?? I am so pissed off/confused/ and whole bunch of stuff, I mean now that I know what i know regarding the world of AAS it just makes it even harder to watch him do this...
    way wayyy wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy OVER THE TOP cycle .

not that he will die , but he SURELY dont need any kind of cycle like that , nor do any of us . people still think that taking that much will actually yield more results , but it isn't so .

as far as i know from personal experience , even if its not 10 years , genetics and response to AAS play a VERY large role in what you get out of your cycle as far as gains , the ones you keep , recovery of natural T etc....

i wouldn't tell him anything , someone who has been taking it for 10 years is not gonna listen to anyone no matter what. dont waste your energy trust me.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by energizer bunny View Post
    Have a look again mate its there.... inside left forearm..
    compare with these:

The Deuce's Year Long LOG

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmm

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'm going to have to agree w/ derek.

It isn't him.......

Reed I have been saving your pictures as you post them and I pretend I am you on other boards. I hope you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Reed I have been saving your pictures as you post them and I pretend I am you on other boards. I hope you don't mind.
    This is ok b/c its flattering. I am where you wish you could be

come on man. im doing my best. i have dropped my calories to 500 per day and i still cant seem to get that tiny. cut me some slack.

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    come on man. im doing my best. i have dropped my calories to 500 per day and i still cant seem to get that tiny. cut me some slack.
    no slack for you, you should be on this level by now......

Ronnie coleman size bare minimum for you fuzz

BTW thats me when I was 17 trying to get back to my full form and my pro card.

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Busted

Alphatier is offline Member
    ^^big time

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by sigman roid View Post
    Busted
    lmfao, every time this happens, and it happens a lot, I'm blown away at how pathetic some peeps can be.

Alphatier is offline Member
    ^^It's also funny, but not surprising, that they never respond LOL!

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    WOW.. You guys are unreal... Thanks for believing in me.. I had the tattoo removed... Let me get a photocopy of the doc's records of where i had it done... whether you believe me or not is irrelevant.. The tattoo was gay... LOOK CLOSELY ON THOSE PICS OF THAT THREAD YOU POSTED AND YOU CAN SEE THE MINIMAL SCARRING LEFT FROM THE REMOVAL PROCEDURE...

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ITS ME .. FINE DONT.. CALL BS... CALL ME A LIAR... THATS FINE...I DONT REALLY CARE... I DONT..

FACT OF THE MATTER REMAINS... I WAS IN A BAD MOTORCYCLE WRECK... NOT 3 WEEKS AFTER THAT PIC WAS TAKEN IN OLD ORCHARD BEACH MAINE..

LET ME SCAN MY COMPUTER FOR MORE PICS IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME.. OF ME IN THE HOSPITAL AND THE WHOLE TIME LINE....

THE FACT REMAINS.. THAT IS ME.. WELL WAS...

HERE'S A WAY TO COMPARE... LOOK AT MY SKINNY WRISTS.. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD SKINNY WRISTS... IN BOTH PICTURES YOU CAN TELL.. THERE IS THE DISTINGUISHING MARK RIGHT THERE...

alpmaster is offline Member
    ...pressed caps lock button by accident again? I know, it's always there getting in the way.

in the old pick what is that on your left trap? a mole? you had that removed too?

Nope still there...

I cant believe you guys are seriously doubting this.. you really do not think that is me... wow... i must be so cool to post up pictures of someone else to pretend to be them.. whatever, like i have nothing else better to do with my time... thats fine.. i dont need this.. i dont.. i didnt post this thread to be torn on and be called a liar.. i posted it to fiigure out what to do with a friend who i thought was in harms way...

You wanna call me a liar... you wanna say that wasnt me .. fine.. i dont need this.. i dont .. Fvcking peace !!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    calm the shit down guys or this thread will have to be closed...............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

I cant believe you guys are seriously doubting this.. you really do not think that is me... wow... i must be so cool to post up pictures of someone else to pretend to be them.. whatever, like i have nothing else better to do with my time... thats fine.. i dont need this.. i dont.. i didnt post this thread to be torn on and be called a liar.. i posted it to fiigure out what to do with a friend who i thought was in harms way...

You wanna call me a liar... you wanna say that wasnt me .. fine.. i dont need this.. i dont .. Fvcking peace !!
    your right

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    lmfao, every time this happens, and it happens a lot, I'm blown away at how pathetic some peeps can be.
    Thanks for calling me Pathetic BIG... thanks a lot !!!

i believe u deuce

Look at the pic of OLD me.. see the mole.. on my left trap.. it's there in both my pics...

I CAN SEE HOW ONE WOULD DOUBT THIS... ITS A HUGE CHANGE IN PHYSIQUE... HUGE !!

I just this place is like my home man.. and I am being called pathetic by the Man I respected the most... being called a liar by all the vets... it fvcking hurts... Hurts BAD..

I come home from the gym and LOG on like I always do and this is going on... fvcking Im a grown man like i told a friend in a PM and this almost brought me to tears from both being angry and hurt... i dont know what else i can do...

I explained my history... I said what happened to me... why would I need to lie.. I get it... yah I LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE OLD ME... and that is part of my MAJOR DEPRESSION i suffer from...

Another tell tale sign it's me is the skinny ass wrists.. that is one thing that NEVER changes.. or at least I dont think it does... i have skinny wrists.. probably the FRENCH in me..

I dont know... people get tattoos removed a lot... and it just so happens that I had the three letter OLD ENGLISH typical Initial tattoo removed so i could get a full workable sleeve done... I wish there was like a distinguishing scar or something... anything... so that it wasnt even an issue...

Look at the pic of OLD me.. see the mole.. on my left trap.. it's there in both my pics...

I CAN SEE HOW ONE WOULD DOUBT THIS... ITS A HUGE CHANGE IN PHYSIQUE... HUGE !!

I just this place is like my home man.. and I am being called pathetic by the Man I respected the most... being called a liar by all the vets... it fvcking hurts... Hurts BAD..

I come home from the gym and LOG on like I always do and this is going on... fvcking Im a grown man like i told a friend in a PM and this almost brought me to tears from both being angry and hurt... i dont know what else i can do...

I explained my history... I said what happened to me... why would I need to lie.. I get it... yah I LOOK NOTHING LIKE THE OLD ME... and that is part of my MAJOR DEPRESSION i suffer from...

Another tell tale sign it's me is the skinny ass wrists.. that is one thing that NEVER changes.. or at least I dont think it does... i have skinny wrists.. probably the FRENCH in me..

I dont know... people get tattoos removed a lot... and it just so happens that I had the three letter OLD ENGLISH typical Initial tattoo removed so i could get a full workable sleeve done... I wish there was like a distinguishing scar or something... anything... so that it wasnt even an issue...
    yo chill out bro who gives a fu*k what these asshats say, you know its you.. dont be so bent outta shape

I'm just never going to post another picture of me ever again...

I am bent out of shape because people who I respect.. BIG, DEREK, and REED all think it's not me.. i know its not that big of a deal and I just wanna let it go but these 3 dudes above ALL i hold High on a pedestal and listen to everything they say because they have been around and obviously know their shizzit !! ya know

I know I can achieve results and I dont need their help as far as constructing a cycle but if I was to experience something unpleasant id want to have their back up on how to handle it. Ya know??

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm just never going to post another picture of me ever again...

I am bent out of shape because people who I respect.. BIG, DEREK, and REED all think it's not me.. i know its not that big of a deal and I just wanna let it go but these 3 dudes above ALL i hold High on a pedestal and listen to everything they say because they have been around and obviously know their shizzit !! ya know

I know I can achieve results and I dont need their help as far as constructing a cycle but if I was to experience something unpleasant id want to have their back up on how to handle it. Ya know??
    Don't put pu$$y on a pedestal my friend....this doesn't apply to this situation but I thought I would post it anyway
    Last edited by Immortal Soldier; 06-28-2009 at 04:04 PM.

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    Give yourself some credit, Deuce! You're making progress towards where you wanna be. Goes back to the old question.....Would you rather have achieved success and lost it? Or be like many others and never even achieve the success? I wish I could look half that good at any point in my life. I guess it's all relative.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    ok man I'll rephrase, if those aren't all you, that would be pathetic, but hell I'm no photo expert, just looks fishy.

What we all say we drop this and close this thread and move on... PLEASE !!

Whoever handles that can you please do that for me and my sanity .. please !!

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    ok man I'll rephrase, if those aren't all you, that would be pathetic, but hell I'm no photo expert, just looks fishy.
    I appreciate that Big, I do... and you know that I hold your opinion High above most... and why is that because you tell it how it is.. Yes does it look fishy?? You are effin A right it does.. if it were ME.. and I saw this.. I would be like.. WOW WHAT A LOSER THAT AINT HIM AT ALL !! But being how it is me, I know who I am what I was what I am now and what has happened in my life to lose all that I strived for... Should people question my integrity and those pictures of my before and after?? HELL YAH... It's usually the other way around.. small and fat first not huge and jacked.. lol.. ya know.. but.. ok I get it... the picture is FISHY and not everyone believes its me and thats fine, I have come to grips with that... I know the truth and the peeps that believe in me and believe me know the truth, I just want this to end BIG so I can go back to learning all I can and educating the newbs as best as I can !! So can you please CLOSE this Thread and we can all move on?? If you dont have the power to close it.. can you contact the powers that be so we can all focus on more important issues... PLEASE !!

Thank you for your time man.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information