Thread: overdosing

thebigfella is offline Associate Member

overdosing

just wondering has any1 ever overdosed off juice and round about what mg would you have to take to overdose, also has any1 ever had any heart problems off juice or is that just the government giving it bad press, any replies welcome guys

monkeyman33 is offline Associate Member
    you can not overdose on steroids . The more you taken the more side effects such as acne, bp, hair growth, gyno, etc. No overdosing though.

stillandbox is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman33 View Post
    you can not overdose on steroids. The more you taken the more side effects such as acne, bp, hair growth, gyno, etc. No overdosing though.
    That's not 100% true. While steroids may not kill instantly like many rec. drugs would (i.e. respiratory depression, AMI, etc). You can still overdose. Many orals are VERY liver toxic, and can cause liver failure (hepatotoxicity). I know that deca and testosterone are metabolized hepatically, however, they lack the 17a-carbon bond and aren't very liver toxic.

Overdosing on Liver toxic drugs is very painful and WILL kill you. Google acetaminophen overdoses and look at patients in acute liver failure...not a pleasant way to go, and there is no cure unless it's caught VERY early (within an hour or so).

Not sure what other gear besides MOST orals are liver toxic, but I know there are some.

Good luck and feel free to ask any more questions!

P.S. I am not sure on this one, maybe a vet can chime in: I haven't seen or heard of any studies on EXTREMELY HIGH doses of steroids and cancer. But to me, it makes since that being on 1G or more of Test a week for months at a time could cause long term effects like cancer. THAT IS AN EDUCATED GUESS, DO NOT QUOTE ME ON THE CANCER STATEMENT.

---Note: I am a Paramedic, not a Doctor. If you have a real medical emergency, see a Doctor---
    Last edited by stillandbox; 06-29-2009 at 04:24 PM. Reason: grammer errors

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman33 View Post
    you can not overdose on steroids. The more you taken the more side effects such as acne, bp, hair growth, gyno, etc. No overdosing though.
    You can overdose on anything just about. Even water you can die from

Iron_Pig is offline Member
    I overdosed once I turned green and man I was freaking huge all I kept saying hulk smash. But yes you can on the orals they can cause liver failure.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1g of test a week for a few months will not cause cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    1g of test a week for a few months will not cause cancer.
    I said not to quote me! lol

But seriously, lets say you are taking 1G x2 days a week for 6 months. Your body is producing cells at such an increased rate, that errors in genetic code would be more common and your white blood cells could not get rid of the bad cells fast enough (cancer). I am not saying over night, but in 20-30 years? who knows. Like I said, I have no clue on the long term sides of high doses of test. Anyone have any info I could read?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Pig View Post
    I overdosed once I turned green and man I was freaking huge all I kept saying hulk smash.
    hahahaahahahaha That's why I put all my gear in the microwave before I shoot, just hoping....haha

Thread Information