sticks784 is offline New Member

roid newbie question

im new to steroids . i just work out and eat and drink 100% whey. ive been thinking about taking steroids for a while but know nothing about them. first of all i dont want to have a decreased sex drive after im done with them. im 25, male, 6 ft. 170. i need to gain a some more muscle and lose a little fat. im not looking to get huge, just bigger than i am. i have a friend that took them and he put on some muscle quick. he says he takes 3 different things. deca , dbol and test???? does that sound right? i think thats what he said. he says the brand is b******h dr*g*n. id talk to him about it but i dont think he know or cares what hes doin. if i get my stuff through him what should i get if i decide to do steroids? ill research it more before i get them but id like to be sterred in the right direction first.
    Last edited by sticks784; 06-29-2009 at 10:46 PM.

time 4 a *CHANGE* is offline Associate Member
    bf% and how long you been working out?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    First off, welcome aboard.
    Second, we are going to need you to remove the Lab name from your post. That is a big no no here.
    Third, what does your diet look like (in detail). Diet is key to success, you need to make sure it is fully in check before considering any AAS

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    edit your post and read the rules. No lab names. Welcome

Navy-boi-kai is offline Associate Member
    welcome... diet needs work.

i dont know my bodyfat %. ive been working out for years just to stay in shape.

Tjohn6231 is offline Associate Member
    Im gonna follow this post, because I have the same situation.

yes, diet is very important and will determine how much muscle you can possibly gain on aas. so you should get you diet help in the diet forum. they are very informative.

also do your research, all the information is in the wonderful site.

DEE151 is offline Productive Member
    6 ft. 170lb is skinny bro you dont need steroids just eat right and train hard

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Steep through these forums for valuable information .

sorry about the lab name. i eat a lot of meat, pork, beef, deer, chicken, potatoes, some green stuf too. im not too worried about the fat i know what to do about that. i never eat junk food. its hard to setup a diet for me. just dont have the time. and yes i eat all the time

well im just guessing my weight. i havent seen a scale in years lol

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    What do your macros look like?
    Let me recommend this thread to Phate (if he hasn't already seen it). Phate can tell you exactly what you need to do as far as your diet goes.

Quote Originally Posted by sticks784 View Post
    sorry about the lab name. i eat a lot of meat, pork, beef, deer, chicken, potatoes, some green stuf too. im not too worried about the fat i know what to do about that. i never eat junk food. its hard to setup a diet for me. just dont have the time. and yes i eat all the time
    im telling you man the people in the diet forum will help calculate all the protein,carbs, and fats you need. they did it for me. you just have to choose to what eat and when to eat.

if someone can give me a diet that lasts a few days that can be put in the fridge and nuked i m ight be able to do that. im just real busy. and i cant eat the same exact thing every single day. except for bfast. i eat 5 eggs and hashbrowns

ok ill go there. thanks. that sound better than steroids , but im still curious, what roids would yall reccomend? my friend is taking 3 is that too much?

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEE151 View Post
    6 ft. 170lb is skinny bro you dont need steroids just eat right and train hard
    ^^^^ X 2 ....you will make great gains if you get your diet spot on ...at the age of 25 i was your weight , i think ...i was 82kg , not sure what that is in lbs but i am now 27 and 102kg , ive put on 20kg in two years of hard training and a good diet , think thats like 40lbs so yea eat up and train hard and you will get to your maximum ...then and only then you should think about taking steroids ....

welcome

i agree but i was still wondering about my friend. does he need to be taking 3 shots?

he was about the same build as me. 1 inch taller

got fina? is offline Member
    Well first off welcome to the board.

From the way your describing yourself to us (170, at 6 foot) i honestly think you could make better imoprovements first from just dieting.

Steroids are in no way a quick fix. In my opinion steroids are for someone thats doing everything rite already, has reached his natural peak, and wants to take it to the next level. Thats not you!

But your still on the rite track, and made a good decision in coming here to learn.

I would recommend you spend the next few weeks reading and posting your questions in the diet section. Get your diet on the rite track and then youll be ready.

For a first cycle you definately do not need to take 3 compounds like your friend is taking.
    I would suggest you start with a Test, and a great starting dosage would be 500mg/week.

But again, if you do not have your diet in check, you will be very disappointed with the results you will get.

Good luck!!

Free Will is offline Senior Member
    oh and i am 6ft4 ...and i was 82kg ...now that was skinny

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    if someone can give me a diet that lasts a few days that can be put in the fridge and nuked i m ight be able to do that. im just real busy. and i cant eat the same exact thing every single day. except for bfast. i eat 5 eggs and hashbrowns
    no one can just give you a diet like that, each diet needs to be made to suit the person, you obviously need help with one and i would be happy to help you but it's not going to be easy, you will have to premake food, carry it with you and think ahead every single day

btw, that breakfast is horrible

if ur willing to help that would be great. what do you need to know?

Phate is offline Got Diet? ~VET~ AR Hall of Famer~
    if ur willing to help that would be great. what do you need to know?
    well i'm about to go to sleep, but start a thread in the diet forum and include your age, weight, height, bf% if known

watch these videos

So you wanna learn how to Diet?

then tomorrow write down EVERYTHING you eat, amounts and marcos for each meal as well as the total for the day and post it for critique

Thread Information