Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    yes like always say to my friends and family I could take a plane from New York to Cali right now and if I forgot my Clothes.. No Biggie, My money.. No Biggie, My Cell Phone ....No Biggie... If I were to forget my Pain Killers.... I would have to go right to the ticket counter and get the 1st flight back home or immeditely haver to have them next day aired to me! It really does suck! I am actually sitting here feeling a littly clammy right now because I need to go take one! it is a sad sad life being addicted to anything !

RainyTX is offline New Member
    I feel your pain. It's sad when your main worry through each day is running out of pk's. I tried to get off a while back but I ruptured 3 discs in my t-spine and boom....right back on them. I would rather have the flu anyday compared to wd's. With the flu, you can atleast sleep. Now I've been hitting the gym everyday and trying to cut back on the pk's before I start my cycle.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    suboxone bro....

it gave me my life back and i was on some hard shit. i was on subs for a short peroid of time, getting off them was no problem as i wanted my life back...

everyday i get up now, i thank GOD that i do not have to take any meds to feel normal....

good luck bro's, anyone can beat the PK's if they want...

RainyTX is offline New Member
    I have heard some good things about sub. Also heard that an addiction can form to it also. I guess if you really want to quit, sub is the way to go. Anything beats cold turkey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information