charlesX is offline New Member

Smile My First Cycle - Var + Clen - Input Appreciated

Hey everyone, my first time on here. I'm 5'11', 160 pounds, athletic, have a healthy diet (no pop, fast food, fatty foods). I've been a soccer player all my life, so like most soccer players I have beastly legs but somewhat puny when it comes to my upper body. I dont necessarily want to gain a lot of weight, but what I want to do is strengthen my upper body a whole lot. And cut out some fat and get very lean (Im at 13 percent bf right now I think). I also am going to try to get on the soccer team in college, and maybe start boxing in a gym, so any edge can help.
    With that said, my first cycle I would like to go on anavar and clen for 6 weeks. I would go 2 weeks on/off with the clen. With the var, I would go for 70mgs a day.

A couple questions that I have since I've never taken steroids , although I have been doing research for a few months. What should I do with my diet? I know what I should be eating and I can stick to a diet, but Would upping the calories help my strength but keep me from lowering my bf percentage? Or if I lowered the calories would I lower the bf but hurt my strength gains? And should I take anything else with the Var? And what should I do for PCT? Money is not an issue with me.
    Any help would be much appreciated. Thank You

skinnypunk is offline Associate Member
    What does your diet look like?

Thread Information