ArianBordbar is offline New Member

10ml vials question!

I am not taking any gear, and I decided to sell mine to a close friend. He is going to start tonight, question is, after popping the cap off of the 10ml vials, what does he do after he takes his first dose? how does he reseal it since there will be a puncture in the rubber?

GetTheRage is offline Associate Member
    The rubber is self sealing nothing to worry about.
    What made you decide not to?

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Theres no need to reseal it, just put it somewhere safe...

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    What gear do you have? How old is your friend?

Dont start tonight yet. you dont have to reseal it rubber is made for be punctured and be re-puctured till its empty.

I'm 19 I posted on this board and was told I'm too young. Even though I'm physically ready I decided I'd wait because dozens of experienced vets know more than me. My friend just turned 29 today actually, haha. The gear is legit(I know you can't name underground labs, but I think this is a legit pharmacy). Edited it has a authenticity code and stuff. Depo test 250. theres a red cap at the top that you flip off that can't ever go back on, then theres a half centimeter area of rubber that you push the needle through. Just wondering if it'll stay sterile after the first time he pushes the needle through it because technically itll be open and I dont know if it will hold its sterility.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    it's a multi-use vial.

Thanks guys. We were just wondering if it would remain sterile after its punctured. I guess it will. Where would be the best place to store it? It's hot as **** over here in CA.

xavier_888888 is offline Senior Member
    Wipe the top rubber with alcohol each time he will draw . Make sure he uses diffrent needle to draw and diffrent needle to inject just to be safe.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ArianBordbar View Post
    Thanks guys. We were just wondering if it would remain sterile after its punctured. I guess it will. Where would be the best place to store it? It's hot as **** over here in CA.
    Just in a dresser drawer is fine.

Thanks bros, you guys are fckin ballers. Appreciate the super quick reply.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    yeh the only time you will have a problem is if you poke that rubber stopper 8-10 times with an 18ga needle! that big boy will actually take chunks out of the rubber stopper! with anything 21ga and smaller you have nothing to worry about. as Xavier 88888 said, just make sure you use an additional alcohol pad and wipe off the rubber b4 injecting the needle

Yeah he injected today, I did his injection for him, reportedly there was 0 pain going in and only a little soreness for about an hour. Injected the delt, no swelling redness anything. Bout two drops of blood ran down his arm, that was it. however I had to push REALLY ****ing hard to push the oil into him, I didn't expect it to be that hard and it took forever to get that CC in there. We used probably 20 alcohol pads wiping everything over and over to make sure it's clean. Plus we washed the spot twice before injecting with anti bacterial soap. It was really hard getting the oil into the syringe and really hard putting it into his arm. Hrm, were we doing something wrong?

Oh we had to take the needle out and put it back in probably 4-5 times because we couldnt figure out how to fill the syringe. We changed the needle 3 times though.

sirrah2508 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArianBordbar View Post
    Yeah he injected today, I did his injection for him, reportedly there was 0 pain going in and only a little soreness for about an hour. Injected the delt, no swelling redness anything. Bout two drops of blood ran down his arm, that was it. however I had to push REALLY ****ing hard to push the oil into him, I didn't expect it to be that hard and it took forever to get that CC in there. We used probably 20 alcohol pads wiping everything over and over to make sure it's clean. Plus we washed the spot twice before injecting with anti bacterial soap. It was really hard getting the oil into the syringe and really hard putting it into his arm. Hrm, were we doing something wrong?
    Not doing anything wrong it's normal for the oil to be a bit hard to inject if it becomes a problem just heat the vial under some warm water for a minute or so and it will be easier to inject

Thread Information