jkelley561 is offline New Member

Taking Test Cypionate 250 only: need help

I only taking a cycle of Test Cypionate 250. I was wondering since this is my first time if taking 500 weekly to much?
    Also I dont have a anti-E blocker and I dont have a clue if I could get something like clomid is there an anti-E blocker I could buy in a vitamin store?
    Please help and thanks in advance

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome.
    so you don't have a pct planned?

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    Please don't start cycling until you have a proper PCT in your possession.

Next....
    Stats?
    Height?
    Weight?
    Age?
    BF%
    Diet (details please)
    Training Exp?

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok have you already started this cycle??????

I can see this is going to be bad......

Starting to look like my 1st well planned cycle.. LOL

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    Were you in that much of a hurry to start doing steroids even though you started taking them with no clue if you are even doing them the correct way to yield gains? I really want to know as I am sure everyone else here will as to why you have not waited at lerast a week or 2 to come here and find the info you needed? Do you realize with out having any clomid / noladex/ liquidex on hand you are now prone for getting gynecomastia (bitchtit) and several other side affects. Also are you aware that without these items mentioned above when you end your cycle 99.9% of what you have gained from the steroids will be gone.. and after that you will most likely lose muscle ypou gained without the steroids because you will have completely shut down you natural test production? This will basically end you up being smaller and weaker than when you started, no sex drive, possible womens breasts and more than likely within a year, you will end up being on cypionate for the rest of your life when you tell your doctor you dont feel like yourself and she sees your free test levels are no more and has to put you on TRT for the rest of your life!

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    I guess my next question is, how long have you been on this cycle?

Fella I haven't started the cycle yet. I planned taking it on monday, my trainer is putting me on 5wks on -5wks off(start anit-e)then repeat. But are there any OTC I could buy instead?
    Also here are my stats
    5'11, 260lbs, 25yrs, 17.8% bodyfat
    Anabolic Diet
    1.5g protein per pound(pp)
    cycle carbs: 1g, then .75g, .50g
    fat: .30g
    My protein and fat remains the same through out the cycle.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley561 View Post
    Fella I haven't started the cycle yet. I planned taking it on monday, my trainer is putting me on 5wks on -5wks off(start anit-e)then repeat.
    if you mean 5 weeks on/5 weeks off of the test cyp, that's a rediculously bad idea, and quite a waste of gear. the long estered cyp will take 4 to 5 weeks before you even start to see results, at that time you stop and let blood levels drop, then repeat. horrible idea.

Blog Entries
    Big is right! when you hit 5 weeks and he takes you off, that is when the cycle is going to start to hit and you are going to be off then when you start up again, you will got through that same thing again! If this is what the proposing then he knows absolutely nothing about planning a cycle ad i would not listen to him

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    if you mean 5 weeks on/5 weeks off of the test cyp, that's a rediculously bad idea, and quite a waste of gear. the long estered cyp will take 4 to 5 weeks before you even start to see results, at that time you stop and let blood levels drop, then repeat. horrible idea.
    Agreed BIG is 100% RIGHT.

Is this just a personal trainer?

Or is this a trainer that is getting you ready for a contest?

If it is a trainer that is preparing you for contest .... Have you competed before?

Stats are grat if BF is low

Another Q is have you cycled before???

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Forget that 5 weeks on 5 off as big explained its a total waste of time ,if you have no pct dont do anything you need to re think everything your gonna do.

yes he has and I plan to next year. I'm going to do 10 wks now but he will give me clomid at the end of my cycle. I plan on using Novedex xt while on the cycle ( I know that mixing otc supp with AI isnt smart but that what I'll do)

Big
    clomid only is not sufficient pct. what dosage is he recommending and when is he suggesting you take it?

Blog Entries
    clomid only is not sufficient pct. what dosage is he recommending and when is he suggesting you take it?
    your 100% right big but is it really going to matter this guys trainer is going to shoot him with 500mg of enanthate for 5 weeks then put him on some type of pct for 5 weeks then do it all over again, should we not smack some sense into this issue first??

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by jkelley561 View Post
    I'm going to do 10 wks now but he will give me clomid at the end of my cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    your 100% right big but is it really going to matter this guys trainer is going to shoot him with 500mg of enanthate for 5 weeks then put him on some type of pct for 5 weeks then do it all over again, should we not smack some sense into this issue first??
    I was hoping he meant he's realized he needs at least 10 weeks with the long ester. if he's still planning 5 on/5 off I give up.

Blog Entries
    I was hoping he meant he's realized he needs at least 10 weeks with the long ester. if he's still planning 5 on/5 off I give up.
    I hear that brother!! I think this guys trainer is a little bit out there!! Would like to have him here so i could find out his theory behind that one! Never heard of running gear like that with a long ester too boot

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give up now. Someone is getting VERY bad advise. Sounds like the personal trainer knows nothing about cycles or PCT

CptAmericaX is offline Member
    yah nolvadex xt is the sh*t you buy at the stores... havnt seen to many recomendations for it as a pct

Thread Information