pistolpete007 is offline New Member

nebido with what else?

this is my first cycle. i have been given nebido - test undeconate - by my doctor for low testosterone levels . he gave me 1000mg injection 4 weeks ago. my test levels was before the injection 15. i had to re-test after 4 weeks, and it was lower! now it was 8. he said i need another 1000mg injection.

i am only 33 and i serious natural trainer - 240pounds at 5.8 with 550 pound squat and 18inch arms and 19 inch calves. i have not trained seriously to to business commitments for last year (hence the low test due to stress), but i can train now again. my diet is perfect and access to unlimited supplements i.e. whey,glutamine,waxy maize starch , vitamins etc. protein now 360gm day

so i am thinking this might be a perfect time for my first cycle with the nebido already in my system. WHAT WILL WORK WELL WITH THE TEST UNDECONATE? i got my second nebido injection today and my next one the doc said in 8 weeks (that will be my third)

i was thinking maybe deca 200mg per week for 10-12 weeks or maybe sust 250

ANY FEEDBACK WILL BE REALLY APPRECIATED - AS THERE IS NOT A LOT OF INFO ABOUT TEST UNDECONATE

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    i had good results with something similar running 480mg/wk of deca .

Thread Information