Thread: Eq/Primo/Winny

elandys is offline New Member

Exclamation Eq/Primo/Winny

Hi Guys, what do u think about a cycle using equipoise , primobolan and winstrol ? i want to get really cut and vascular with few sides. I know it sound strange using primo and eq together but a i read this from www.bodybuilding.com:

"There is a slight merit in stacking Methenolone(Primobolan) with boldenone , because apart from its 1-methyl group, methenolone is basically DHB, the 5-alpha-reduced form of boldenone. But since boldenone itself has very low affinity for 5-alpha-reduction, it should have a good synergistic effect stacking the two at 300 mg/week each."

I want to use this three but i dont know if its good, the problem is that im from venezuela and there are few steroids in the market(but they are soooooo cheap!!! ) so i cant find fina, para, anavar ..........etc.

my stats are 1.72 mts, 79 kg, 23 yrs, been training for 2 years.

What will be the dosis?

THANKS!!

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    3 together should be fine, and small differences such as the 1-CH3 group between methenolone and DHB the 5ar boldenone , make compounds so interesting, but more notably different in a few to a wide spectrum of many different way, dbol and equipoise are also structurally almost identical, but you can obviously notice the difference between the use(s) of the two...good luck bro

MindBomb is offline Member
    Nice choices for a good stack. Add some test in it and it'll be better.
    Try:

1 to 10 weeks EQ 400 mg
    1 to 10 weeks Primo 400 to 600mg
    1 to 10 weeks T-2 400mg
    6 to 12 weeks winny 50mg ED

If you want to add fina you should do it towards the end in the line with winny. Good luck.

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    The cycle MindBomb suggested looks good with or without the test for your purposes.

elandys is offline New Member
    Like i said, i cant find that kind of roids like para, test, fina....and i dont want a cycle that longer i want one like 8 weeks, max 10 weeks. OH! another thing is that i cant find here clomid just profasi, what will be the dosis of this(profasi) and the dosis of the cycle(winny,primo and Eq).

Thread Information