Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

one cycle possible of perm. reducing test?

is it possible for one cycle with bad pct to permanently reduce natural testosterone production under it's original baseline before starting cycle? or no matter what it'll always recover fully in due time?

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    depends on the cycle you run but I IMO it could shut you down...to where you dont recover.

gymnerd is offline Senior Member
    No, its one of the risks you take when you do steroids . You might bounce back you might not.

grinchinit is offline Associate Member
    how many of u guys have not bounced back?

Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member
    i know its a possibility of permanently shutting down, but i mean in a sense that your natural testosterone production will be lower than it was before ever starting steroids . example, if you're total testosterone levels were 800ng/dl before ever touching AAS, then they were 400ng/dl after doing one bad cycle. is it possible for you to only recover up to 400ng/dl and never the same before cycle? or is that considered shut down?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prone2rage View Post
    depends on the cycle you run but I IMO it could shut you down...to where you dont recover.
    With increased length of cycle increases risk of side effects .
    Same principle applies I imagine to dose of supplementation .

CHAP is offline Anabolic Member
    Im 28 and did not bounce back...

Took more than 1 cycle though .

But I do believe that there is a good chance to not return to normal after one cycle.

Nicotine is offline Anabolic Member
    comes down to each person's body, length of cycle is another big one, and what you ran and how much ....

deca only cycles.. or dbol only cycles..LULZ.....

I have heard a couple of members say that they have been permanently shut down from deca only and tren only cycles but what I dont understand is if you add test how does that lessen the harsh shutdown of deca or tren I don't understand that is it because there was no PCT.
    I do know that test will keep your sex drive up while on but what I am interested in is the permanent part. I would think that once all compounds have left your system and PCT begins recovery would be the same either way.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I did 7-8 weeks of low dose tren E and I have had low test ever since i a now 34 that was when I was 30 just started trt a few months ago

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    I have heard a couple of members say that they have been permanently shut down from deca only and tren only cycles but what I dont understand is if you add test how does that lessen the harsh shutdown of deca or tren I don't understand that is it because there was no PCT.
    I do know that test will keep your sex drive up while on but what I am interested in is the permanent part. I would think that once all compounds have left your system and PCT begins recovery would be the same either way.
    I have wondered the exact same thing. I imagine there is no difference really. I don't think people are comfortable with saying that though.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I did 7-8 weeks of low dose tren E and I have had low test ever since i a now 34 that was when I was 30 just started trt a few months ago

Just curious did you do a PCT?

Blog Entries
    No i did not. i just lost my girlfriend and told my boy I wanted the hardest hittin think he can get and of course tren is what I got! never bothered to look into PCt or even try to find out what was going on. then i did another cycle after I moved to Vegas and did not order the pct like i should have and got robbed while at work and lost all money i had so I was unable to bu it then too so that really i am sure sealed the deal But Dopamine is the same thing as test only it is your bodies natural painkiller. I know I have been on pain meds for so long that my natural dopamine is shut down and will for no reason ever stat production again! Same way Natural testosterone will just sometimes not come back no matter what you do to help kick it into gear!

Sounds like you hit a rough stretch there bud good to see you pulled through.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymnerd View Post
    Sounds like you hit a rough stretch there bud good to see you pulled through.
    YEH I USUALLY PUT IT THIS WAY! IN 3 YEARS I LOST.....My fiance', my house, my new truck, my race car, my english mastiff dog, my grandmother, MY Cat, My Business, My $165,000in cash, My mind when I went to Vegas, and i lost my natty test too! Hopefully I do not lose anything else! I am pretty much bottomed out! Thanks for the kind words bro! I appreciate it

Thread Information