Crocodilehunter1 is offline New Member

Females on D-bol?

I have a bodybuilder friend, who happens to be female, and she is thinknig about doing a cycle. What effects would D-bol have on her....i tried to figure it out, but since she is female, i think other things would happen, with estrogen, and test...etc. Any ideas? Just a weird question.

Croc

BOB HAD BITCH TITS is offline Associate Member
    Can you say verilization, I can but I can't spell it, she will prolly get a deep voice and all that guy shit, do a search on verilization

Mastiff is offline Member
    This is from the drug profiles section under dianabol .

Women should not use Dianabol because, due to its distinct andro-genic component, considerable virilization symptoms can occur.

Why don't you try her on BTG Oxandin (anavar ). It was designed for women and kids, so it minimizes(sp) androgenic sides. Women take a low dose, so that helps with the price of the cycle.

We had this same question a few weeks ago, why don't you check out that thread? Here is the link: http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=37860

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    I know a girl who is taking 2.5mg ed of dbol right now. I think she's crazy, but her stupid personal trainer has convinced her to do it. We're trying to get her to at least to switch to var.

samoth is offline Member
    Do not give females that shit unless they are pro level and are willing to make BIG sacrifices for winning contests.

Steak Helmet is offline Associate Member
    No way with the D-BOL

Yes way with the Anavar

fast is offline Associate Member
    Never let women do D-bol, if she needs to do a cycle then use anavar
    but I wouldn`t recommend any cycle for your friend unless she wants to sacrifice her health.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by fast
    I wouldn`t recommend any cycle for your friend unless she wants to sacrifice her health.
    Although I agree that she should steer clear of dbol , the risks to a women health from using AAS are no greater than they are to a mans health, so the above statement is misleading.

Thread Information