Hi,

I was in a car crash 1 year ago when i broke my right kneecap and badly damaged my right quadrecept muscle. Ive tried to work on gaining the strenght back in my muscle but I still have problems with it. So a friend suggested that I try steroids . He said I will be amazed what they can do.

Ok so i bought some off him tri-test 400. Ive never injected before and to be honest im a purdy cat when it comes to needles. So after getting the courage i stuck it in my right ass cheek, I think i pulled the plunger back enough to check if blood come out but im not sure, I was panaking and had was feeling faint so i just pushed the juice into my ass. I pulled the needle out and some blood came out, Nothing much.

The next day I woke up and my ass where i injected was hurting, I looked in the mirror but cud see no bruising. The next day i woke up and my ass was hurting a little more and i can see a small bruise on my ass cheek. It hurts when i sit down or touch it.

Have I done anything wrong? Could it be that I did not inject into the muscle and the juice is just sitting in my skin? I do have a little meat on my ass :|

Any help will be moret han appreciated.

Thanks agian
Lushan