Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yug Def Fub is offline New Member

Mass in quads after injecting

Hey guys,

So this is my third cycle. I've started getting lazy and always injecting in my quads, just because I found it so much easier to do it, i.e. no acrobatics and less pain. Right quad, then left one after 3.5 days, and then back to right quad after 3.5 days.

I think I am paying the price now for this laziness. Last time I injected in my left quad about a week back, and it left a huge mass and it was pretty tender on touching it. But there was no redness and no fever. Just a hard mass, that honestly just felt like oil collecting in my quad.

I injected into my right quad after 3.5 days and then the same crap happened to my right quad. Since then, the mass in my left quad is almost (but not completely gone); and it's no longer painful. Meanwhile, my right quad is tender as hell, and the mass is huge right now. What I mean by tender is that it only hurts when I touch it, not otherwise.

I am thinking of riding out the storm and hoping that the masses will disappear by themselves in a couple weeks. Going to a doctor is going to be tough in my current set-up. I know I can say B12 injection but the guy won't believe me, and it will create a lot of problems in my current situation. (Just trust me on this!)

So I have the following questions:

1) Has this happened to any of you?

2) Why does it happen?

3) Does it have anything to do with not rotating sites?

4) Does the exact site in the quad really matter? I've been doing this for so long that I now just do it really quickly, without really focusing on EXACTLY the right place. I go for upper outer quadrant though of course. Should I re-research the exact spot I'm supposed to inject, and does that bad form on my part have anything to do with it?

Any and all information would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Last edited by Yug Def Fub; 07-09-2009 at 11:55 AM.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    happens alot,, did you switch brands? what you shootin?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    happens alot,, did you switch brands? what you shootin?
    Nah, I didn't switch brands, but I just use ampules, so maybe this batch is bad? Hmm...

I'm shooting test enanthate , 250 mg twice a week.

Thanks for reassuring me that it happens a lot. Can you tell me what changes I should make so it doesn't happen again? Can you tell me about your experience with this, and how you dealt with it?
    Also--one other thing--does it have anything to do with working out quads really hard? I did an unusually grueling quad work out about 7-10 days back.

Thanks bro.

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    1. yes
    2. collecting of oil is abscess forming
    3. yes
    4. quads are large enough you should be able to vary injections several inches in any direction .

Quote Originally Posted by Dont wanna be old View Post
    4. quads are large enough you should be able to vary injections several inches in any direction .
    See, that's what I had figured, and I was moving up and down each time, trying not to shoot in the same place. Hmmm...

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ive had it happen alot and honestly i can never pinpoint why it happens. I usually have problems like that with prop but its happend with e to. Maybe a bunk batch, id try the glute and see if it happens again, then id say its the gear. Just keep an eye on it,, doesnt go away or starts hurting bad get it checked

One more thing: I'm in an air conditioned room all the time, and always freezing my butt off. I think that has something to do with it. What ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Yug Def Fub View Post
    One more thing: I'm in an air conditioned room all the time, and always freezing my butt off. I think that has something to do with it. What ya think?
    I'm sure that doesn't help, although injecting into muscles that are tense will also cause the oil to have a harder time to dissipate, and also would hurt more. Try massaging or getting your girlfriend to massage your legs often and you will see less of this problem. Lucky for me my girlfriend is a massage therapist, and it helps tons.

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    I'm sure that doesn't help, although injecting into muscles that are tense will also cause the oil to have a harder time to dissipate, and also would hurt more. Try massaging or getting your girlfriend to massage your legs often and you will see less of this problem. Lucky for me my girlfriend is a massage therapist, and it helps tons.
    Thanks bro.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    sounds like you had a large amount of oil build up from using the same spot over and over again. I would start to rotate more frequently

flyin2jz is offline Junior Member
    i wouldnt go straight to thinking ur gear is bunk. ive had exactly what your talking about but in my glutes. i know my gear was good because it was from my local pharmacy. jsu watch it. if it gets warm dont hesitate to get it checked. go to er or a urgent care not ur pcp.

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    sounds like you had a large amount of oil build up from using the same spot over and over again. I would start to rotate more frequently
    OK, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by flyin2jz View Post
    i wouldnt go straight to thinking ur gear is bunk. ive had exactly what your talking about but in my glutes. i know my gear was good because it was from my local pharmacy. jsu watch it. if it gets warm dont hesitate to get it checked. go to er or a urgent care not ur pcp.
    Alright. I only have one ampule left from the batch anyways, so might as well just throw it out to be safe.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    I was always a quad man, did quads for years until i tried delts, man there so much easier.

As everyone has said lol, mix it up. I cant reach my glutes so i go left quad, right quad, left delt, right delt.......

Thread Information