DOM
    DOM is offline New Member

Primobolan/D-bol stack

I'm considering a Primo/D-bol stack and plan on taking 30mg of d-bol per day. Any suggestions on how much Primobolan I should use? Any comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Have you ever used primo before? I'd say use at least 400mg/wk to see the real benefits from it.

DOM
    Never used primo or d-bol before, my plans are to run the d-bol for 5 weeks and taper it off to let normal test levels catch up. How long do you think I should run the primo and when would be the best time to introduce it?

nj_
    What is your past cycle experience? Don't taper the dbol , run it at a constant dosage like 30mg/ed. Primo gets expensive when run for long periods, you might wanna consider throwing some test in there as a base and then running the primo at the end of the cycle. What are your goals for this cycle?

DOM
    I would really like to keep 10-15 lbs. I took sustanon for 5 weeks but was very uneducated at the time, and that was 5 or 6 months ago. On the AR page it says you should hold off on the test and use it in your later cycles.

nj_
    You can use test as a base in your first cycle, the sample cycles on the AR page are pretty outdated now.

wk 1-4 dbol @ 30mg/ed
    wk 1-10 test enanthate or cypionate @ 400mg/wk

If you are prone to bloating/gyno 0.25mg/ed of arimidex would do the trick or 0.5mg/EOD of liquidex. Have some nolvadex on hand as well.

clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test, 300mg day 1, 100mg/day days 2-11, 50mg/day days 12-21. That cycle will put 15lbs on you if your diet and training is on par with minimal side effects.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Originally posted by nj_
    You can use test as a base in your first cycle, the sample cycles on the AR page are pretty outdated now.

wk 1-4 dbol @ 30mg/ed
    wk 1-10 test enanthate or cypionate @ 400mg/wk

If you are prone to bloating/gyno 0.25mg/ed of arimidex would do the trick or 0.5mg/EOD of liquidex. Have some nolvadex on hand as well.

clomid 2 weeks after last shot of test, 300mg day 1, 100mg/day days 2-11, 50mg/day days 12-21. That cycle will put 15lbs on you if your diet and training is on par with minimal side effects.
    Do this I think you'll be happy.

JohnnyB

Thread Information