GTOne is offline Associate Member

Winnie Injections

Hey guys,

I just started the Winnie portion of my cycle (injecting 50 mg / daily). It has been about 5 days, and I can barely walk. I have injected 3 times in the quads and once in each cheek. My quads are especially sore. I know it is not supposed to be pleasant as Winnie does hurt, but geez...

My question is, does the pain eventually get better? With these frequent injections, is there a rule of thumb on how long you should wait to inject in the same spot?

I am running test at 500 mg a week and Deca at 200 mg a week with this...

Thanks

How far are you in your cycle? And is this your first?

7th week in.

This is my third. I have used Winnie before (oral).

Should this make a difference?

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GTOne View Post
    7th week in.

This is my third. I have used Winnie before (oral).

Should this make a difference?
    You could always try shooting 100mg EOD to cut down on the injections, the half life in the injectable is longer than the tabs.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    kind of like getting slapped in the face, it is always going to hurt, but after a while you get used to it!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    kind of like getting slapped in the face, it is always going to hurt, but after a while you get used to it!
    What is crazy is that it does not hurt at all during injection. It is later that day and the subsequent days.

You do get used to it though? I am walking like a gimp right now...

What about always injecting in the glutes? Is this a bad idea if you are injecting this frequently? The glutes hurt less than the quads...

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    u have to utilize different sites bro....if ur doing ed injects then ur ass may just fall off if u only inject there..
    rotate bro, ur body will thank you...

Try to rotate injection sites a smuch as possible, take a shower right after you inject, inject as slowly as possible, and massage thoroughly before and afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by TractionIssues View Post
    Try to rotate injection sites a smuch as possible, take a shower right after you inject, inject as slowly as possible, and massage thoroughly before and afterwards.
    are four sites enough? i.e. each cheek and each quad rotation. i have tried winnie once before in the shoulder. never again. this was the reason last time i went with winnie i went with the orals.

thanks for the feedback

If you are injecting ED you need a minimum of 6, 2 quads, 2 delts, 2 glutes... at the very least.

If you are injecting ED you need a minimum of 6, 2 quads, 2 delts, 2 glutes... at the very least.
    interesting. everyone else agree? I would love to hear from someone that has injected winnie in their delts and how that went.

have you tractionissues?

i did winny in my delts for weeks bro...remember, pain is just weakness leaving ur body,,,...

Quote Originally Posted by mooseman33 View Post
    i did winny in my delts for weeks bro...remember, pain is just weakness leaving ur body,,,...
    haha -so that is what it is. seriously, i could not raise my arm for a week. anyway, i am considering going every other day and doubling the dosage. if i can't rotate 4, to hell with it.

not as tough as the moosman...

You might not be injecting properly, check the angle of the injection, and try not to inject into muscle that is really stiff, try to massage it as much as possible. I personally havn't tried winny, it doesn't interest me.

You might not be injecting properly, check the angle of the injection, and try not to inject into muscle that is really stiff, try to massage it as much as possible. I personally havn't tried winny, it doesn't interest me.
    Thanks, but injections are fine. I am on TRT, so pretty much an expert in this (have injected twice a week for sometime). But, damn, winnie is different... It is notorious for the pain, but I thought I could take it better than this.

drink it....................

That would negate the benefits of injecting (liver impact, dosage absorption, etc), but, you are right, definitely an option.

I may try my delt one more time tomorrow, and see how long it takes to fall off...

Any opinions on doubling the dosage and going every other day?

HIITB$ is offline Associate Member
    That would negate the benefits of injecting (liver impact, dosage absorption, etc), but, you are right, definitely an option.

I may try my delt one more time tomorrow, and see how long it takes to fall off...

Any opinions on doubling the dosage and going every other day?
    You're still injecting a 17aa and its still liver toxic!

Quote Originally Posted by HIITB$ View Post
    You're still injecting a 17aa and its still liver toxic!
    Yes but drinking it makes 1 more pass through the liver, making it even more toxic than it already is. Not because it's toxic already that you gotta make it worse

what size pin are u using for delt shots?

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what is it made with? i have some winny in PEG and that hurts like a b*tch... not a burning sensation but just a huge a** knot in my leg... i shoot it ED and never shoot glutes cause i think those hurt the most after wards... but delts are a sinch and so is chest and bi's... u can add into that...
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 10-10-2009 at 07:42 PM.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    What is crazy is that it does not hurt at all during injection. It is later that day and the subsequent days.

You do get used to it though? I am walking like a gimp right now...

What about always injecting in the glutes? Is this a bad idea if you are injecting this frequently? The glutes hurt less than the quads...
    I refuse to do delts and I have had bad luck in the quads so I only do glutes. Some disagree with this but thats all I will do. i will have to shoot E3.5d when on cycle and usually by the 8-9 week it starts to get a litle rough from the scar tissue but I only have to deal with that for 4-6 weeks then it is back to once a wek for TRT and then I heal just fine. You will need to decide what is best for you! I would almost rather do calves with a 25g 1" need;et than do delts IMO!!

Quick update: I shot in my left delt yesterday, and right today. Sore as hell, but nothing unbearable yet. I had a huge knot in my right cheek that is just now subsiding (injected there on Monday).

My new question is this. I know winny will remain somewhat painful, but will the pain decrease the more my muscles get used to the injections? I know with test and others, it hurt with the first injection into virgin muscle, but now, I never have any problems.

Thanks

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Hey guys,

I just started the Winnie portion of my cycle (injecting 50 mg / daily). It has been about 5 days, and I can barely walk. I have injected 3 times in the quads and once in each cheek. My quads are especially sore. I know it is not supposed to be pleasant as Winnie does hurt, but geez...

My question is, does the pain eventually get better? With these frequent injections, is there a rule of thumb on how long you should wait to inject in the same spot?

I am running test at 500 mg a week and Deca at 200 mg a week with this...

Thanks

you need to rotate site injections with injectable WINSTROL IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    you need to rotate site injections with injectable WINSTROL IMO.
    I think everyone agrees with that statement. However, that is not my question. Does the pain decrease as the muscle(s) get used to the injection (like test, deca , etc.)? Or, is it going to continue to hurt like a biatch in that spot for a couple of days after the injection.

Thanks

I think everyone agrees with that statement. However, that is not my question. Does the pain decrease as the muscle(s) get used to the injection (like test, deca , etc.)? Or, is it going to continue to hurt like a biatch in that spot for a couple of days after the injection.

Thanks
    Quick update as I have continued with the Winny shots. I have answered my own question. The pain does get less and less. I am now a few weeks in, and I get a little soreness the day after, but not bad at all. I am now injecting in the delts as well with no issues (rotating with quads and glute).I guess the muscles gradually get used to the substance...

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    interesting. everyone else agree? I would love to hear from someone that has injected winnie in their delts and how that went.

have you tractionissues?
    First shot in left delt yesterday, 1ml (50mg)
    Bottom line? Hurts like hell....can't raise my arm and hurt like that all night long....did it @ 6pm yesterday and this morning is not getting better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    drink it....................
    I must confess i have not hit search b4 asking, since im on breakfast and prepping for work.....but bout drinking it..... won't it b bad for liver then?
    Is that the same efficiency than injecting it?

Thx in advance Gooseman

Quick update as I have continued with the Winny shots. I have answered my own question. The pain does get less and less. I am now a few weeks in, and I get a little soreness the day after, but not bad at all. I am now injecting in the delts as well with no issues (rotating with quads and glute).I guess the muscles gradually get used to the substance...
    It really gets away? or are your limbs numbs now ?
    No, really i mean u get used to it, or is it really less painful.....as for me, i shoot EOD (monday, wed, friday) in delts.....quad was just unbearable and my work makes me walk, so.....

Casper98gt is offline New Member
    Here i was the entire time thinking people were complaining.....running a winny/sust 250 and shot in my shoulder and felt fine until i woke up in the middle of the night last night trying to turn over and it hurt like heck. Today cant raise my arm either without pain. Took some advil and is bearable. But how the heck am i suppose to workout if this never goes away. lol.

First shot in left delt yesterday, 1ml (50mg)
    Bottom line? Hurts like hell....can't raise my arm and hurt like that all night long....did it @ 6pm yesterday and this morning is not getting better
    +1

I try to keep all this stuff on the downlow, but people start asking...whats wrong with ur arm when you try to reach for somethign and accidently let out a "aahhhh" haha.

Looks like we all have to suck it up and go with the pain....cause when all of us complain, its soothes my mind.

I use 25x1 in shoulder btw. Also EOD.

Thread Information