Thread: long and short

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"

Exclamation long and short

How much long ester test, shot every 3.5 days (not sustanon ), would someone have to run to have the stable blood levels equivalent to a person running 100mg of propionate shot every day, 7 days a week.

example answer
    500mgs (test e or c) per week dosed into shots every two days would create levels that would not drop below, or rise much higher, than that of a person running 100mgs of propionate shot every day.

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    well 350mg of test E or Cyp shot 2X a week equals 700mg a week which is what 100mg ED of prop is giving you! the 1/2 life is 11 and 13.5 days respectively

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    well 350mg of test E or Cyp shot 2X a week equals 700mg a week which is what 100mg ED of prop is giving you! the 1/2 life is 11 and 13.5 days respectively
    however, the longer the ester, the more room it takes up, so 100mg of prop contains more test than 100mg of test e. mathmatically you could break it down for a more precise answer, but I'm too lazy to do the math lol.

Ripped Mass is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    however, the longer the ester, the more room it takes up, so 100mg of prop contains more test than 100mg of test e. mathmatically you could break it down for a more precise answer, but I'm too lazy to do the math lol.
    for every 100mg of prop you get about 83mg of test, for every 100mg of cyp. I believe you get around 70mg of test, do the math Im too lazy too!

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    I'd do the math, but it hurts to think.LOL, no seriously, the math is done for you.These guys are encyclopedia's of info.

new question...
    when taking say cypionate at 250mg 2x a week, when you put the test in your body via intramuscular injection, do you have 250mgs flowing through your body and then it tapers down until next injection; or do you have a timed release of testosterone being released into your blood?
    I believe it is #2 but how do you know how much test is being released? it seems with long esters it is almost impossible to keep your blood levels stable

Big
    long esters make it way easier to keep blood levels stable.

explain please...
    I know how much is in my blood while shooting a short ester. when shooting a long ester how do you know?

after first injection of say 250mgs of cypionate , in three hours how much test is flowing through your veins? (ignore the mg differences for the sake of this discussion and say that 250mgs yields 250 mgs)

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Twist View Post
    explain please...
    I know how much is in my blood while shooting a short ester. when shooting a long ester how do you know?

after first injection of say 250mgs of cypionate, in three hours how much test is flowing through your veins? (ignore the mg differences for the sake of this discussion and say that 250mgs yields 250 mgs)
    under what conditions would you need to know exactly what your levels are in 3 hours? I guess you could have bloodwork every day, but you really seem to be overthinking things.
    just for an analogy, imagine you have 2 liquids, one liquid returns to room temperature very quickly once heated, one liquid returns to room temperature over several days. which liquid do you think would hold the most stable temperature once heated?

so I shoot propionate at 100mg/ml every day. I want to know exactly how much long ester I would have to take and how often to keep my blood levels as close to 100mg a day of propionate.

Big
    I'm not sure why you would need 700mg/week of test, how many cycles have you run?
    in any event, you could run test e twice a week at whatever dose you choose and still have levels as stable as prop ed. being that test e contains slightly less testosterone per mg than prop, you would want to run a little more than 700mg/week to have comparable levels.

Okay I think I must be having a hard time explaining myself. I DO NOT want high levels.
    i am injecting 100mgs a day of propionate and this keeps my levels at say (for the sake of the discussion) a stable 100mgs.
    I am thinking about switching to a longer ester but I do not want to shoot 250mgs and have my blood levels at say (you get the point) a stable 250mgs.
    I want to keep my levels the same.

Big
    Okay I think I must be having a hard time explaining myself. I DO NOT want high levels.
    i am injecting 100mgs a day of propionate and this keeps my levels at say (for the sake of the discussion) a stable 100mgs.
    I am thinking about switching to a longer ester but I do not want to shoot 250mgs and have my blood levels at say (you get the point) a stable 250mgs.

yeah I'm lost, I don't know why you would be using 700mg/week if you don't want high levels. right now you have very high levels.

700mgs a week of propionate is not very high. do you disagree?
    Last edited by Twist; 07-14-2009 at 09:21 PM. Reason: confusing as shit

Big
    How much long ester test, shot every 3.5 days (not sustanon ), would someone have to run to have the stable blood levels equivalent to a person running 100mg of propionate shot every day, 7 days a week.
    example answer
    500mgs (test e or c) per week dosed into shots every two days would create levels that would not drop below, or rise much higher, than that of a person running 100mgs of propionate shot every day.
    100mgs a week of propionate is not very high. do you disagree?
    no wonder we're confusing each other, read your posts that I quoted. 100mg of prop shot every day, 7 days a week is 700mg/week, that's what I thought you were using. hell that's what you said you were using lol.

Ok I messed up on the last one. I AM SHOOTING 100MGs OF TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE every day

you think that is high? 700mgs a week of cyp or en is high but that is because it builds up in your system because it is a long ester. prop vacates relatively quickly.

In the profiles it says active life
    does active life mean half life, or there is none in your system?
    Last edited by Twist; 07-14-2009 at 09:42 PM. Reason: new question

bump

sigman roid is offline Ar's cockney geezer Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Ask phate i see him do it before for the same thing, he's good..lol

i want someone to explain the "active life" comment about steroids in the profiles section.

ex. test cyp active life 15-16 days. does this mean after 16 days there will be no test or maybe just a tiny amount (not enough to count) left in your system.

Thread Information