fozy is offline Junior Member

.25 Arimdex enough to keep gyno at bay @ 500mg Test E

I was getting some irritation in my nips so I have been on tamox for 6 days now. Seems to be subsiding I ordered some liquid arimi and was wondering if .25 eod would keep the chance of gyno at bay.

Is there a formula for how much anti E to test that is used ?

it's weird I have run alot higher doses of test and never got gyno syptoms until later in the cycle. 2.5 weeks into this and I feel it. I had to split my shot into 2 last week do to a timing issue. Wonder if it through everything off, did 1cc am and 1cc pm where I usually do 2cc (500mg) one shot

Thanks in advance

Foz

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    .25mg eod. if you still have that irritation. then bump it to ed.

You had to split your shot into 2 last week? I'm hoping your doing 2 shots a week with Test E.

.... Wow just noticed.... "did 1cc am and 1cc pm where I usually do 2cc (500mg) one shot"

Your doing 2 cc's all in one day? 500 mgs at a time? You do realize test E is best shot ever 3.5 days for more stable blood levels............

As well as what are your stats?
    Last edited by c-Z; 07-14-2009 at 08:22 PM.

33 yrs
    5'8
    190 LBS
    guessing 10-12%

switching two 2x a week 250 a pop ( 5 years ago everyone would have said to do 500 in one shot, funny how things change)

cycled a bunch of times in my mid 20's. Took alot of time off from gear ( not the gym and on HRT) First cycle in a 5 years......

should I run the tamox with the arimi if my nips are stills sensitive ? Or just start the adex and cut the tamox.

Dont feel any " lumps" just a little tingly.

Thanks in advance

F

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    If you didn't start your cycle with nolva eod then its likely NOT gonna work for your signs of gyno....arimidex IMO is the best for that. .25 mg's until it subsides...could take 1 day could take a week.....you may want to go .25 2x a week just to keep it at bay...

c-Z
    Yeah one or the other. Ide do the a-dex. I started getting a feeling in my nip. So i started doing .50 every time i did an injection. Personally i wouldnt run the nolva let alone run it with the adex. If you feel it run it .25eod. If it continues run it .25ed. Once it subsides do it with your injection.....

hey c-z thanks for the response

"Personally i wouldn't run the nolva"

why wouldn't you run nolva at sign of gyno? Just curious. Is it IGF-1 levels?

Why wouldnt Nolva help if I started it when I felt the "tingle". Its plugging up the receptor sights correct? So less estrogen=less progression

c-Z
    I don't have science to back my theory... But i have been in that exact situation. I was told by a good friend who knows this shit inside and out. To avoid running the nolva threw cycle unless need be. And that the adex should be just fine. I was in your shoes 2 months ago.

Got a tingly feeling.. Was like ****. NOLVA? He;s like na just run your a-dex this much if it continues then do it this much.. And bam it leveled out. no problems now.

Started with .25eod. Was gone in a week. Obviously if it continues then bump it to .25ed. I try to avoid nolva on cycle though.

Definitely try for a-dex first IMO. before nolva.
    Last edited by c-Z; 07-15-2009 at 05:45 PM.

c-Z
    Double Post

Thread Information