mp1975 is offline New Member

Stacking/Dosage Advice

Guys,

Stats. 34yr, 5'9 172lb 10% bf.
    3rd cycle, however 1st in last 7 years. Training hard for years.
    I need a little advice from some experts. I thought I had it all figured out, but am unsure. I originally planned a 12 week Deca /Test E simple cycle.
    Weeks 1-12
    Deca 600mg, Test 500mg.

? I feel the Deca dose may be a little high. Opinions?

Priced out my PCT to include Aromasin , HCG and Nolva. Cost as much as gear, so my thought was to stay on longer....
    Instead of 12 go 16 weeks.

? Adding Tren /Eq for weeks 12-16
    Good idea? Waste? Dosing help please?

Feel like I may be a little gyno prone from last sust/Deca experience. Definitely had Deca D... Thinking some caber may be a good idea, but the board sponsor does not seem to carry.

Thanks for the advice

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    I would lower the deca to 400mg Ew keep the test @ 500mg Ew I would not go adding those other 2 at the end of the cycle just run the test for 16 weeks and stop the deca at week 14-15(deca stays in the system longer than test) I do not know how your pct cost so much! Your pct should have cost no more than you and your wife to go to a dinner and a movie!

Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    I would lower the deca to 400mg Ew keep the test @ 500mg Ew I would not go adding those other 2 at the end of the cycle just run the test for 16 weeks and stop the deca at week 14-15(deca stays in the system longer than test) I do not know how your pct cost so much! Your pct should have cost no more than you and your wife to go to a dinner and a movie!
    The HCG is what is costing a bit. I had to get a script... Only source I had... He is picking up today. Should I drop the HCG?

Getting Nolva/Aromasin from board sponsor. Not too expensive.

BTW, I realize HCG is available all over the net but am paranoid and am overpaying. Being as it is not gear, can a site be recommended for a PCT item? Wasn't sure on that part of the rule.

Can I do this?
    1-10 500 mg Supertest250
    1-10 400mg Deca
    9-12 300mg Tren
    9-12 50mg Winny EOD?

Run HCG @ 250iu/week weeks 6-12 and 500iu/day weeks 1-3 of PCT
    also Nolva for PCT?
    My thought is weeks 9-12 will help keep my strength up and drop some of the water.

Big GB4 is offline Junior Member
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but I thought that there were better alternatives to running deca and nolvadex , being that deca has a 19-nor chemical foundation?

Thread Information