crookster is offline New Member

Going thru Customs?

I am shortly returning to the United Kingdom i have 4 boxes (40 amps) of Test Enan and needing to know if it is legal or illegal to bring into the UK it is purely for self use, can anyone help.

bag up pr bagpipe is offline Associate Member
    I have never done it but I know mates who brung a rucksack through and got caught. they said it was for personal use they had 2 answer loads of questions and they were on their way with their gear

ninesecz is offline AR's Mass Monster
    Blog Entries
    jesus! Must be nice, I got caught with a 2ml bottle of Deca 1 time coming through from Mexico to the US and i tell ya what I thought I was not going to be anal retentive for a few minutes! took 3 hours before I was let go!

mp1975 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ninesecz View Post
    jesus! Must be nice, I got caught with a 2ml bottle of Deca 1 time coming through from Mexico to the US and i tell ya what I thought I was not going to be anal retentive for a few minutes! took 3 hours before I was let go!
    Anything happen? Going to Mexico in 3 weeks.

alpmaster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crookster View Post
    I am shortly returning to the United Kingdom i have 4 boxes (40 amps) of Test Enan and needing to know if it is legal or illegal to bring into the UK it is purely for self use, can anyone help.

You may bring back a certain amount for 'personal use', check with customs or around the net for what this amount is.

gordongecko74 is offline Junior Member
    i was there 2 months ago and in the pharmacy in the airport the guy said i could bring back 2 boxes legally for personal use. i was asking about proviron not sure if its the same for test or not.

Thread Information